Going Retro For Tea Tonight...

Tooj

Aye is deffo not chips. Anyway Captain Birdseye has already confirmed it.

Does Jimbo appear at the piss-ups with a big fuck off tray of fish fingers??

Nah, Waffles or Alphabites tbh. :D

If you're bringing Alphabites I might come along myself. They are fucking lush!

I think they are being phased out :razz:

You what. Is there no online petition? Can't they phase out the vastly inferior Smiley Faces instead!

A campaign got Heinz Salad Cream saved after all.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye is deffo not chips. Anyway Captain Birdseye has already confirmed it.

Does Jimbo appear at the piss-ups with a big fuck off tray of fish fingers??

Nah, Waffles or Alphabites tbh. :D

If you're bringing Alphabites I might come along myself. They are fucking lush!

I think they are being phased out :razz:

You what. Is there no online petition? Can't they phase out the vastly inferior Smiley Faces instead!

A campaign got Heinz Salad Cream saved after all.

Let's get it started then!

No official word has been given, but I work in the only factory that makes them and the line we use for Alphabites is being converted to a fish line.

No official word has been given, but I work in the only factory that makes them and the line we use for Alphabites is being converted to a fish line.

:D I hates fish !!!

I love fish but not that birdseye shite. They should stick to what they do best Alphabites, Waffles & Cheese Pancakes (the original type) in that order!

Agree,

Fish is crap, it all taste's the bloody same, differing only by the strength of fishy flavour -YUCK

Shellfish (Prawns, langustine,Lobster and Crab) are canny though - NOT winkles etc, snot with a shell that shite

Agree,

Fish is crap, it all taste's the bloody same, differing only by the strength of fishy flavour -YUCK

Shellfish (Prawns, langustine,Lobster and Crab) are canny though - NOT winkles etc, snot with a shell that shite

Never heard anyone with that opion before. Most people seem to like some kind of fish (usually cod due to its plain flavour) but are scared of shellfish. Love them both personally like.

Agree,

Never heard anyone with that opion before. Most people seem to like some kind of fish (usually cod due to its plain flavour) but are scared of shellfish. Love them both personally like.

You must agree that all fish basically taste's the same though, surely

I hope in the "love them both personally" bit you're not including winkles

Alphabites being given the heave-ho, eh? Further evidence of declining literacy in our society. Shameful. :razz:

As a cruel twist of irony, the lad that runs the Alphabite cutter on my shift is a chronic dyslexic.

:D

Alphabites being given the heave-ho, eh? Further evidence of declining literacy in our society. Shameful. :o

As a cruel twist of irony, the lad that runs the Alphabite cutter on my shift is a chronic dyslexic.

What's the distribution of letters anyway, is it like a Scrabble set? :razz:

Alphabites being given the heave-ho, eh? Further evidence of declining literacy in our society. Shameful. :o

Its just a die of letter shapes in two rows back to back of letters, not the whole alphabet as some letters double up, ie W and M and Z and N.

Its just a die of letter shapes in two rows back to back of letters, not the whole alphabet as some letters double up, ie W and M and Z and N.

"WOW" insider knowledge...

Ooo, I never thought of that :D

Ooo, I never thought of that :razz:

Nor did I. :icon_lol::D

British corner-cutting at its finest! (Of course, if it was German I'd be calling it efficiency... :o)

Agree,

You must agree that all fish basically taste's the same though, surely

I hope in the "love them both personally" bit you're not including winkles

Certainly not, some fish taste similar (Salmon & Trout or Cod & Hadock) but others taste very different (Salmon and Turbot or Bass & Monkfish).

And no I'm not including winkles, cockles or whelks all of which are vile.