Reading FC v Newcastle United

MattM4

Roeder's post match interview will be interesting without the injury crisis to use as an excuse.

We have a new crisis...

The crisis is all our players are back and they're still terrible.

Parker, Butt, Moore, Baba, Bernard, Sib, Emre...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most depressing thing of all is that we've got another full season of this to endure. It's not going to get better until that tit goes and he's not going in the summer. Depressing as fuck.

Well then, I hope we're all looking forward to another year with the legend of Glenn at the helm. :o

a;kljnerkjbgoei;r;tnobmgalew kjvgpeorh ekgjgf[g ]vggpeokg# fbpfmMJUQ)W{{{;lkeawoivgfe

In a nutshell, "fucking shite".

What he said

Milner tried hard, Taylor was ok and if any stupid arse says give Bramble a contract should be fisted by the usless twat!

Rodent should go, we all know it, sadly it won't happen any time soon though... sickening.

Roeder must go. That was almost as bad as some of the shite we had to endure under Souness.

At least, right now, I feel as though I care! Which is more than Souness apathy.

We need to kick that idiot Roeder out before it is too late.

Dear Kieron Dyer,

Fuck off

What the fuck was that about near the end? He didn't even attempt a side foot, he obviously thought the ball would just bounce off his foot and into the goal the useless waste of fucking oxygen.

Dear Kieron Dyer,

Fuck off

What the fuck was that about near the end? He didn't even attempt a side foot, he obviously thought the ball would just bounce off his foot and into the goal the useless waste of fucking oxygen.

His fault for the goal as well tbh

Piss-farting on in the middle of the pitch, meekly surrendering possession. He done it again a few minutes later.

I'd love someone to try to collate some stats as to on average how many passes each team in the Premiership strings together before they give the ball away. I bet we're rock fucking bottom tbh

Most of our players may be overpaid, but they're not bad players. A good manager would get a hell of a lot more out of the likes of Parker, Dyer, Duff, Emre, N'Zogbia etc., I'm absolutely sure of that.

And did my eyes deceive me or did Dyer start as captain?

I loved the Sky commentary "We know Dyer's been captain once before but we can't remember when?"

He was captain for about four seconds against Boro before he flung the armband of the floor. That's the only one I remember.

Most of our players may be overpaid, but they're not bad players. A good manager would get a hell of a lot more out of the likes of Parker, Dyer, Duff, Emre, N'Zogbia etc., I'm absolutely sure of that.

I'm not, they're a bunch of cunts

And did my eyes deceive me or did Dyer start as captain?

I loved the Sky commentary "We know Dyer's been captain once before but we can't remember when?"

He was captain for about four seconds against Boro before he flung the armband of the floor. That's the only one I remember.

Exactly, Solano, Owen or even Taylor among others would've been a lot more deserving than that prick.

Well then, I hope we're all looking forward to another year with the legend of Glenn at the helm. :razz:

a;kljnerkjbgoei;r;tnobmgalew kjvgpeorh ekgjgf[g ]vggpeokg# fbpfmMJUQ)W{{{;lkeawoivgfe

Where the fucking hell have you been of late? :o