Myspace

Smooth Operator

registered and got into it, now I use it to keep up with the few friends who don't have MSN or facebook.

Just registered, pure genius, got in touch with a few ex's, pure quality. They've got photos and everything!

Love the internet me.

but does anyone ever actually use their real names in these sites? How the hell did you find them?

I never saw how people could get addicted to it. I just log in and read the bulletins, there's not that much to do on it apart from searching for people.

yeah I was about to say the same thing. seems like an interesting site but I dont understand how magma says he's never off it??? what the hell does he do in it?

seriously what have i missed?

i guess a good stalker would use the Browse facility and sort it by rough age of the person they are looking forward and put in the post code and say 10 miles to narrow down the search

i guess a good stalker would use the Browse facility and sort it by rough age of the person they are looking forward and put in the post code and say 10 miles to narrow down the search [/voice of experience]

FYP

i admit to having a browse on there to see if i could find my ex, i did and was fucking pissed off when i saw the bloke she went with after me

although these days i'm want of them cool people who have their profile set to private so i dont show up on any searches or out, i think i've only got my current girlfriend and her mate on my mine

I never saw how people could get addicted to it. I just log in and read the bulletins, there's not that much to do on it apart from searching for people.

yeah I was about to say the same thing. seems like an interesting site but I dont understand how magma says he's never off it??? what the hell does he do in it?

seriously what have i missed?

Well I just use it to speak 2 my friends and all this. Nothing special really.

Got it. Not a bad thing to use in order to keep in touch with people like Dave said as well as hear new music and the like. *shrugs*

Just registered, pure genius, got in touch with a few ex's, pure quality. They've got photos and everything!

Love the internet me.

The inboxes of SMO's ex's everywhere are opened with sheer horror:

MySpace.jpg

........well at least it wasn't his cock I s'pose!

Love the internet me.

The inboxes of SMO's ex's everywhere are opened with sheer horror:

MySpace.jpg

........well at least it wasn't his cock I s'pose!

He actually carries a rucksack like that. He uses it for his bait that his lass prepares for him as she's decided it's best for both of them if he diets.

I've always pretty much assumed that anyone with a Myspace profile would automatically be the sort of person I have no desire to make contact with/keep in touch with in the first place. ;)