Just saw this car...

smoggeordie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of god, will you lot stop sniping at each other. It's blatantly fucking obvious what the point of the first post in this thread was and people are just being arsey for the fucking sake of it, and because it was contributed to by J69. It's not fucking necessary.

Well you're obviously fucking brighter than me then cos I sure as fuck didnt know what was going on. And anyways why would I have put the post on before J69 did if I was only posting because of him? Im not a friggin pyskik all of a sudden otherwise if I was I would have grown a pair of vinegar tits and lost me bollocks.

:lol:

For the love of god, will you lot stop sniping at each other. It's blatantly fucking obvious what the point of the first post in this thread was and people are just being arsey for the fucking sake of it, and because it was contributed to by J69. It's not fucking necessary.

Well you're obviously fucking brighter than me then cos I sure as fuck didnt know what was going on. And anyways why would I have put the post on before J69 did if I was only posting because of him? Im not a friggin pyskik all of a sudden otherwise if I was I would have grown a pair of vinegar tits and lost me bollocks.

:lol:

Has your Pooh bear gone all fat or is it just my computer?

And of course I'm brighter than you, you bloody idiot! :D

Has your Pooh bear gone all fat or is it just my computer?

And of course I'm brighter than you, you bloody idiot! :lol:

Do you see Pooh?

Its a strange one because when I changed the ava yesterday it first appeared as a fat Pooh then when I refreshed it became what I wanted it to be ie...

glennsights.jpg

Ah this happened last week aswell with Jonny's avatar. I'm on a work pooter which is obviously living in the past. Refreshing doesn't make any difference either cos it still shows Fat Pooh :lol:

press CTRL + F5 Cath and Pooh will magically disappear... :D

Done! Thanks petal <_<

Oh aye its friggin petal now, half an hour ago me n you Craig were just a pair of argumentative twats cos we disagreed with J69. :lol:

press CTRL + F5 Cath and Pooh will magically disappear... <_<

Done! Thanks petal :rolleyes:

Oh aye its friggin petal now, half an hour ago me n you Craig were just a pair of argumentative twats cos we disagreed with J69. :lol:

I speak as I find. If you're being pedantic twats I shall call you pedantic twats. if you're being lovely, I shall call you petal :D

press CTRL + F5 Cath and Pooh will magically disappear... :rolleyes:

Done! Thanks petal :suicide:

I speak as I find. If you're being pedantic twats I shall call you pedantic twats. if you're being lovely, I shall call you petal :D

pedantic twat <_<

I wouldn't care but for once in this particular scenario, I wasn'rt being pedantic, I generally didn't get the link...

Never mind though, eh? :lol:

why you still going on about it!? 3 pages ago you werent going to post anymore? You blatantly feel embarrassed at your stupidity in not getting what everyone else did :lol:

J69 in "a girl stood up for me so Im gonna push it and push it shocker"

I see the mods aren't allowing themselves to get dragged into any daft bickering. :o

How many pages did you go head to head with Fop for? :lol:

No, it wasn't. That's the reason the thread went the way it did :lol:

Well it was to me.

Me too.

No, it wasn't. That's the reason the thread went the way it did :lol:

Well it was to me.

Me too.

Me three.

Anyone who didn't know that the first post was meant to be a hint at 'Rosicky' is gonna get decked from me tbh.

Bring it on then cos I didn't get it :lol:

Dumb ass tbh :o

I see the mods aren't allowing themselves to get dragged into any daft bickering. :o

How many pages did you go head to head with Fop for? :lol:

Errr...I'm not a moderator. :D