Newcastle and N'Zogbia in dispute

Scottish Mag

Nice one Pearson you wanker, upset one of our best young and upcoming players before you get the sack.

Prick.

Upset ? he picked him to start from the bench, if that is unacceptable he can fuck off.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N'Zogbia isnt right in the head. He is a professional footballer and we can't have a kid sulking around and acting like an arse. He may have been pissed about by Roeder but to be fair to him he hasn't been shy in fielding the kids.

Something isn't right with the kids attitude and he can fuck right off if he is going to do that. We have pandered to too many prima donnas lately and the club deserves better than that.

He's the 3rd French player we're had that's acted just like that. :nufc:

3 ?

Goma

Dumas

Domi

Bernard

Distin

Ginola

Robert was a little bit huffy at times :lol:

N'Zogbia isnt right in the head. He is a professional footballer and we can't have a kid sulking around and acting like an arse. He may have been pissed about by Roeder but to be fair to him he hasn't been shy in fielding the kids.

Something isn't right with the kids attitude and he can fuck right off if he is going to do that. We have pandered to too many prima donnas lately and the club deserves better than that.

He's the 3rd French player we're had that's acted just like that. :nufc:

3 ?

Goma

Dumas

Domi

Bernard

Distin

Ginola

Robert was a little bit huffy at times :lol:

Nah some of them were very temperamental alright, but some of them basically just sulked themselves out of the club.

Nice one Pearson you wanker, upset one of our best young and upcoming players before you get the sack.

Prick.

Upset ? he picked him to start from the bench, if that is unacceptable he can fuck off.

I'd be more inclined to consider he was upset at being left on the bench and Patterson got to start, for fuck sake.

I'd be more inclined to consider he was upset at being left on the bench and Patterson got to start, for fuck sake.

I would have to agree with that consideration, I found it mind-boggling to see Patterso and Damage in the starting line-up, and was amazed to see Martins was missing.

if the zog wants out then he should be allowed to go as long as we get a fair fee for him. but whats a sulky brat going to get in the transfer market.

this stuff about arsenal seems about right, theyd probably offer ljungberg as a swap, knowing them.

Usually, when a new manager comes in everyone has a clean slate with the new boss - I hope this is the case with us, but knowing how we operate (i.e. what Shepherd says goes) I'm not too optimistic.

I think he decided he had enough a while ago but it doesn't excuse that behaviour - mindboggling decision not to start him though but maybe pearson was continuing the roeder vendetta against him

If that's the case then he wants sacking for that alone.

So glad this season is over. It's been a complete nightmare from start to finish.

I just hope we can start afresh without carrying these problems over to the next regime!

Aye, the club is an absolute mess. :lol:

Guest alex

Sounds like Martins was having a strop too. :lol:

There was something on the radio about him declaring himself injured then refusing to go on the subs bench when asked. Not seen anything else about it though.

It's obvious he was blaming Roeder for not starting, and when he's realised two people don't rate him enough to start, he's lost it.

Sack him off, no club needs one player to be the focus. Drama Queen.

Aye cause that's the best thing to do with assets...Loose them to the competition for little money. :lol:

There was something on the radio about him declaring himself injured then refusing to go on the subs bench when asked. Not seen anything else about it though.

from .com:

Missing men:

A right pair

"He was originally on the bench but he didn't really want to be there.

"I've no idea whether he stayed at the ground to watch the game. Will there be disciplinary action? That's something for next week.

"You can make your own judgements about it but it is very important that everyone associated with the club acts in a professional manner."

The comments of caretaker manager Nigel Pearson when quizzed post-match about the whereabouts of Charles N'Zogbia.

Meanwhile it's reported that Obafemi Martins declared himself unfit to travel (with a knee problem) when he learnt that Pearson also intended to name him on the bench.

from .com:

Missing men:

A right pair

"He was originally on the bench but he didn't really want to be there.

"I've no idea whether he stayed at the ground to watch the game. Will there be disciplinary action? That's something for next week.

"You can make your own judgements about it but it is very important that everyone associated with the club acts in a professional manner."

The comments of caretaker manager Nigel Pearson when quizzed post-match about the whereabouts of Charles N'Zogbia.

Meanwhile it's reported that Obafemi Martins declared himself unfit to travel (with a knee problem) when he learnt that Pearson also intended to name him on the bench.

This is from the guy who was caught trying to snatch 20 winks at the last home game. :nufc:

SSN just quoted the back page of the chronicle saying that N'Zogbia was texting on his mobile during the team talk and was removed from his position on the bench, but flew back with the squad, but they seem to be making more of Martins pulling a Bellamy.

AWOL - Martins goes missing

May 14 2007

By Alan Oliver, The Evening Chronicle

Newcastle United's £10m man Obafemi Martins walked out on the club yesterday, putting his future at St James' Park in doubt.

And to add to United's misery, caretaker manager Nigel Pearson was forced to remove French midfielder Charles N'Zogbia from the subs' bench for the game at Watford during the pre-match team meeting in their Hertfordshire hotel.

Now United will be even more determined to push through the appointment of Sam Allardyce because it will take a manager of his standing to sort out the mess at St James' Park.

United flew back to Tyneside last night after their 1-1 draw with Watford without Martins. But N'Zogbia travelled back with the team group and at least had the good grace to look sheepish after his tantrum.

A United source told me today: "When the team reported on Saturday for training, Oba Martins declared himself unfit, even though the medical people could find nothing wrong with him.

"He did not want to travel, but Nigel Pearson and Lee Clark, who were in charge of the team, told him he had to get on the plane and that he would have to undergo a fitness test at Watford yesterday morning.

"On Sunday morning he did not have a fitness test but declared himself unfit. He said that he had no intention of going to Vicarage Road, even though he was ordered to by the coaches as he was still a member of the squad and everyone should stick together.

"As a result, Martins did not go to Vicarage Road. He did not fly back with the team and at this moment in time nobody knows where he is."

While all this was going on with Martins, N'Zogbia was infuriating senior members of the United team with his behaviour.

The source added: "In the team meeting, while Nigel Pearson and Lee Clark were going over tactics, N'Zogbia was texting on his mobile phone.

"Some of the senior palyers were furious, and as a result N'Zogbia was removed from the substitutes' bench."

In my view, N'Zogbia has contributed very little to United this season, and Glenn Roeder substituted him at half-time in the recent defeat at Portsmouth because of his attitude.

Martins has scored 17 goals in his first season for United, some of them truly fantastic, but in the nine games since the UEFA Cup defeat by AZ Alkmaar in Holland, he has only managed one.

In the first leg at St James' Park he scored twice and had a blinder, but he refused to go to the sponsors' lounge and accept his man of the match trophy. As a result, United have now implemented a rule that any player not meeting the sponsors - who pour millions of pounds into the club - will be fined a fortnight's wages.

Despite having some truly great professionals at the club like Shay Given, Steve Harper, Nicky Butt and youngsters Steven Taylor, James Milner and Peter Ramage, there is no doubt that morale and discipline has been lacking from some players in the latter part of the season.

Earlier in the season, Nobby Solano and Albert Luque had been ordered by Roeder to board the team bus going to Middlesbrough after they found out they were not in the manager's starting line-up.

In addition, Craig Moore has been conspicuous by his absence lately because United felt he was spending too much time in Glasgow.

And what about Kieron Dyer? His lack of celebration when he scored yesterday gave fans I have spoken to the impression that he could be on his way out of St James' Park in the summer.

And, in my opinion, so too will Michael Owen.

On the N'Zogbia situation, caretaker manager Nigel Pearson said: "He was on the bench originally, but I changed it. Charles did not really want to be there (on the bench).

"I have no idea whether he stayed at the ground to watch the game.

"You can make your own judgements about it, but it is very important that everyone associated with the club acts in a professional manner.

"Will there be disciplinary action taken? That is something for the coming week."

We keep hearing more and more stories about him becoming a bit of a Billy Big Bollocks.

Zog or Martins?

Disappointing about Martins if that story is true, maybe he was just gutted to see Roeder go. :lol:

A mate of mines brother is good mates with Charles, reckons he's a right angry bastard, sulks at the drop of a hat and is depressed. Dunno if he's homesick or what like but it's typically French. Reckon if they go out and he's not getting enough attention he'll fuck off home without saying a word!

He'll be off to French speaking Arsenal now no doubt. Oh and Dyer's going to Spurs - fact. :lol: