How old are you?

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bastards. I am the oldest so far. 38.

You beat me by 1 year :razz:

And me by two. Older posters include Rob W (immortal) and, erm, shit I've forgotten, must be my age! ;)

Edit: I meant old Snake Hips himself, obviously.

Edited by Renton

Bastards. I am the oldest so far. 38.

You beat me by 1 year :razz:

And me by two. Older posters include Rob W (immortal) and, erm, shit I've forgotten, must be my age! ;)

Edit: I meant old Snake Hips himself, obviously.

You're 36?? I had you down for mid-twenties!

Just voted for conservative as they offered to drive me to the polling station. I felt special. ;)

That and I live in a village, so not voting for them would either mean voting in the racists or saving Ryeish Green School. Neither would benefit society tbh.

Just voted for conservative as they offered to drive me to the polling station. I felt special. :razz:

That and I live in a village, so not voting for them would either mean voting in the racists or saving Ryeish Green School. Neither would benefit society tbh.

One of the parties did that for me and I voted for the other ones I think ;)

Just voted for conservative as they offered to drive me to the polling station. I felt special. :razz:

That didn't happen did it Jon.....?

That didn't happen did it Jon.....?

No I just want to look cool :(

Funny age 24. Kinda too old to get away with a lot of the shit i used to but too young to be settling down.

A lot of my mates are getting engaged and stuff. Fuck that!!! Im wuite happy spending all my money on me at the minute.

Funny age 24. Kinda too old to get away with a lot of the shit i used to but too young to be settling down.

A lot of my mates are getting engaged and stuff. Fuck that!!! Im wuite happy spending all my money on me at the minute.

You won't be able to have your arcade machines when you get married. ;) First thing she will have out the door!