Players that need to go this summer.

2bias

Now that we officially have a manager, we can talk about this kind of stuff :razz: . Players I would like to see leave. Hmmm, there are many. But since everyone has a clean slate, I'll concentrate on those who I think can't cut it.

Babayaro

Ramage

Onyewu

Moore

Bramble

Carr

Sibierski

Ameobi

That's for starters ;)

If the likes of Martins, N'Zgobia or Dyer show anymore petulance or don't show their allegance to the cause than they should be gotten rid of too.

The problem with all this is that replacing such a high number of players will prove impossible with only 15m plus the money accumilated from those sold.

Maybe 3-4 players leaving this off-season then is more realistic :(

Guest alex

his first game he just slotted in and didnt seem to have any of the nerves players usually have, i compared it to taylor who was so shaky for his first few games

I just think 'great' is overstating it by a mile. He was awful in a few games. Looked alright in general at centre-half though. It wasn't really fair being asked to do the job he was asked to fulfil at left-back though imo.

I'm hoping that we will see the back of Bramble, Carr, Babayarou, Moore, Bernard and Luque. None of them contribute anything positive to the club and do nothing but drag us down. Realistically to replace these players you would only need to sign one left back and one centre back although we would hope there are at least two centre backs signed and a right back too.

I think Dyer's time at the club has finished tbh, many of the fans haven't forgiven him for his past indiscretions and he really does appear to be stagnating now.

I fear we will struggle to keep a hold of Owen, Martins, Zoggy and Parker all of whom seem to have genuine reasons to leave.

God knows what's likely to happen to Emre.

I would say we need to get rid of those players in the top section and possibly Dyer too if we are to ever move forward. If we lose any of the players from Owen down then it's going to take a hell of a lot of work, money and time to get us back into the top six.

I would keep:

Given

Taylor

Martins

Owen

NZog

Milner

Taylor

Solano (1year)

Butt ?

The rest i would be happy to listen to offer for, in fact I'd listen to offers on any of them if they were decent, no one is untouchable except Given after this seasons shambles

I was talking to a lad yesterday who, if he got his way on who was going out, we wouldn't be able to field a team at the start of the season.

Yep, to be honest it is (in a perfect scenario) NOT a case of who goes, but rather who stays.

I would keep:

Given

Taylor

Martins

Owen

NZog

Milner

Taylor

Solano (1year)

Butt ?

The rest i would be happy to listen to offer for, in fact I'd listen to offers on any of them if they were decent, no one is untouchable except Given after this seasons shambles

Funny that. Not what you posted. More the fact that I basically mentioned every player you don't have on your list who I want to see leave. It's a very big list. ;)

Edited by Ken

I think the most important player to get rid of is Dyer like.

We should get rid of him if the opportunity arises, no question, but with the squad needing a total overhaul there are others who need to go and get replaced first.

I would keep:

Given

Taylor

Martins

Owen

NZog

Milner

Taylor

Solano (1year)

Butt ?

Funny that. Not what you posted. More the fact that I basically mentioned every player you don't have on your list who I want to see leave. It's a very big list. ;)

Double edged sword tbh, trying to save on typing but with the clear out we need there's no way around it.

i would like emre to stay he digs in and works, when he is fit.i think defence wise we got some good strong youngsters, taylor ramage edgar huntington ( who has been great this season )

Taylor is far from the finished article

Ramage would have struggled to get into Ozzies side and should never play for us again

Edgar is untried

Huntington is untried at centre half and still looks lightweight.

I'd keep:

Given

Taylor

Butt

Parker

Milner

Owen

Ameobi

I know we rarely agree, but Ameobi over Martins? ;)

We wouldn't get any money for Ameobi, and we need a hell of a lot of it to rebuild the squad. Martins and Owen will never be able to play as a partnership, so I'd rather sell Martins, bring in someone like Anelka, and have Ameobi as backup.