Toon Release 5 Players

Tooj

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarentee there will be a few upset posters on N-O over Titus. Oh, and Bernard was a good signing wasn't he?

Short of the day he signed and the team photo, did he actually ever pull on the gold numbered shirt? :)

Played a reserve game or so I think.

He did the "lap of honour" too.

Anyone reckon these players are the ones referred to by Butt and others as not giving a shit? Hopefully Dyer will be next. A new dawn beckons.

I guarentee there will be a few upset posters on N-O over Titus. Oh, and Bernard was a good signing wasn't he?

Short of the day he signed and the team photo, did he actually ever pull on the gold numbered shirt? :)

Anyone reckon these players are the ones referred to by Butt and others as not giving a shit? Hopefully Dyer will be next. A new dawn beckons.

I think (or should I say hope?) that the likes of Dyer, Luque etc will be cash sales.

Fucking ought to be!

Bramble will be back at Ipswich btw if what I've heard is true - they've not done bad have they? £5m in their bank for him and he's been shite ever since.

I think (or should I say hope?) that the likes of Dyer, Luque etc will be cash sales.

Fucking ought to be!

Bramble will be back at Ipswich btw if what I've heard is true - they've not done bad have they? £5m in their bank for him and he's been shite ever since.

Aye, I hope we make some cash on him but it will be limited by his wage demands no doubt.

There's a rumour going round down this way that Jenas is off to Everton and that Dyer is being touted as his replacement at the Lane....

There's a rumour going round down this way that Jenas is off to Everton and that Dyer is being touted as his replacement at the Lane....

Not exactly like for like, like.

Guest alex

Being the sort of Soopafan who stays for the lap of 'honour' me, my cousin and Chez Given couldn't stop laughing when we saw Bernard out there. Some fucking brass neck on him like.

Edited by alex

Guest alex

Bramble to play for England within the year.

If you fancy putting £50 where your mouth is I'll take you up on that.

This is a good start. Of course they are the easy ones, out of contract. Still, a good saving on wages and getting rid of dead wood. On Titus, never been good enough, some flashes at times but over all kept slipping back with his head in the clouds.

I think we knew all were definately on their way out apart from Bramble. He was suspected to be but would have been easy for Sam to give him a 1yr deal to try him out. Thankfully he didnt.

Guest alex

Great. The spin has already started. Sam gets credit for 'releasing 5 players' who were leaving anyway. That's some management genius we have landed here.

What spin? All that's been said is the club has released 5 players. Making stuff up again tbh.