IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

:rolleyes:B);):finger:;);):razz::friends::good::headphonedance::razz::ok::sun::victory::yahoo::gettin::dancing::D:D:icon_lol::blush::razz:

actually I have just decided to take the day off too as it looks really nice weather and I hate the shithole I work in so....I am away back to bed for a bit :razz::outahere:

She's taking the day off because she's got a drink problem and is hungover - FACT! It's now starting to affect her work. :finger:

:D whatever ...anyhoo the weather has turned a bit cac so maybe I should have gone in after all ;)

She's taking the day off because she's got a drink problem and is hungover - FACT! It's now starting to affect her work. ;)

:D whatever ...anyhoo the weather has turned a bit cac so maybe I should have gone in after all :finger:

This you not being able to make your mind up again! ;)

Dragged myself out of bed to break this ludicrous sleep pattern I've been on. Nine tedious hours of translating PowerPoint presentations for an ailing German car manufacturer will follow. :D

Friday can fuck off for all I care. Tomorrow is Cup Final Day ;)

Not overly fussed about the Cup Final itself, but if it brings the traditional Cup Final weather, that'll do quite nicely. :D

Got the day off, and I planned to get up early and get on with my project, but cos I went on the piss I didn't get up til ten. And I want to go to the gym first, I don't think I'm going to get much done today.

I'm off to see The View play at my SU bar in an hour!

An exclusive 150 guests only. :D

It'll be on Radio 1 around 1ish.

Edited by Matty

Remembered Cath mentioning that bananas help cure a hangover...only to find nothing but pork pies and chorizo in the fridge.

I think I'm dying. :D

That sounds like my sort of hangover cure - just eat everything in the fridge in a stottie.

Guest alex

Remembered Cath mentioning that bananas help cure a hangover...only to find nothing but pork pies and chorizo in the fridge.

I think I'm dying. ;)

Not driving last night then? :D

I think I'm dying. :finger:

Not driving last night then? :D

No, but was with wor lass. ;)

I think I'm dying. :D

In that context bananas are pork pies.

I have the day off after having just worked the last 11 days in a row and 5 evenings too.

But have so far spent most of it trying to get my internet connection sorted as I have dial up speeds and spent about 3 hours talking to BT India.

Also went to the doctor this morning, somewhere I rarely go, to find I have whooping cough even though I had my jags etc when younger. Oh joy...

I have the day off after having just worked the last 11 days in a row and 5 evenings too.

But have so far spent most of it trying to get my internet connection sorted as I have dial up speeds and spent about 3 hours talking to BT India.

Also went to the doctor this morning, somewhere I rarely go, to find I have whooping cough even though I had my jags etc when younger. Oh joy...

Didn't realise people still got that, haven't heard of it for years.

Didn't realise people still got that, haven't heard of it for years.

Lives in a 3rd World Country man.