Pairs Hilton released from jail after 2 days

Jimbo

There is no one I detest more than that rotten little cow. How anyone can be 'famous' on the back of a) being the daughter of somebody and ;) getting their clunge rammed by some undesirable I do not know.

If it's really that easy i'll invite Radgi round and watch the cash start rolling in.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no one I detest more than that rotten little cow. How anyone can be 'famous' on the back of a) being the daughter of somebody and ;) getting their clunge rammed by some undesirable I do not know.

If it's really that easy i'll invite Radgi round and watch the cash start rolling in.

:razz: I resemble that fuckin remark............tool !

Guest alex

There is no one I detest more than that rotten little cow. How anyone can be 'famous' on the back of a) being the daughter of somebody and :razz: getting their clunge rammed by some undesirable I do not know.

;)I resemble that fuckin remark............tool !

;) I know what you meant like.

Paris Hilton sent back to prison

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence.

The celebrity heiress was ordered to attend the hearing rather than listen to the proceeding by telephone.

Hilton left jail on Thursday, just three days into a 45-day sentence for violating probation on a driving ban.

Her release from the prison, on unspecified medical grounds, had sparked widespread criticism.

Hilton attended court to hear the case for her "reassignment" to house arrest.

She arrived in handcuffs and cried throughout the court session.

The judge said that she would have to serve her full 45-day sentence.

"It's not right!" she shouted in response, before calling out to her mother in the audience.

She has been held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in a special unit for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates, and has so far served five days of her sentence.

No details of the medical problem have been given for "privacy reasons".

She's got a point like, they should have sent her to the chair for contempt of court ;)

There is no one I detest more than that rotten little cow. How anyone can be 'famous' on the back of a) being the daughter of somebody and :razz: getting their clunge rammed by some undesirable I do not know.

;) I resemble that fuckin remark............tool !

;)

;) She could have served 23 days, kept her head down and said nothing but instead she has tried to act the fucking smart ass and instead has to serve the full 45 days, serves the two bit slag right.

I still would though.

Actually the initial sentence that is being upheld states she had to serve the full 45 days, no shortened sentence, no early release, no house arrest blah blah blah...

Absolutely love she's being held to that.

Paris Hilton Finds God In Prison

Paris Hilton says she has found God and plans to "do things differently" when she is freed from prison.

The hotel heiress said she was no longer a "superficial girl" and realised that acting dumb was "no longer cute".

In a phone interview from jail in Los Angeles, Hilton said it did not matter that she was not allowed to wear makeup, adding: "I haven't looked in the mirror since I got here."

The American socialite was sent back to Lynwood prison last Friday after being freed on medical grounds.

The judge in her driving ban case overruled a decision by the local sheriff that she could serve out the rest of her 45-day sentence at home.

Hilton denied she had been wailing and sobbing in jail, adding: "I'm not the same person I was. I used to act dumb.

"It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. God has given me this new chance."

She admitted to ABC News' Barbara Walters that when she first went to jail she was not eating or sleeping, was severely depressed and felt she was in a cage.

Now she says: "I'm hanging in there. I feel as if I'm a different person. I've dropped my appeal. I don't want to cause any more problems."

Hilton said she would like to help in the fields of breast cancer, which her grandmother suffered from, or multiple sclerosis - a disease which affects her father's mother.

She said a "spiritual adviser" told her that her spirit or soul did not like the way she was being seen, and that is why she was sent to prison.

Hilton was jailed for violating probation in a drink-related reckless driving case.

On Sunday, her sister Nicky and ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos visited her at the maximum-security detention centre. Nicky said: "She's being strong."

Two days in and already she's found God. ;)

Her PR team really must be working overtime on this one.

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence.

The celebrity heiress was ordered to attend the hearing rather than listen to the proceeding by telephone.

Hilton left jail on Thursday, just three days into a 45-day sentence for violating probation on a driving ban.

Her release from the prison, on unspecified medical grounds, had sparked widespread criticism.

"It's not right!" she shouted in response, before calling out to her mother in the audience.

She has been held at the Century Regional Detention Centre in Lynwood, California, in a special unit for celebrities, public officials, police officers and other high-profile inmates, and has so far served five days of her sentence.

She's got a point like, they should have sent her to the chair for contempt of court ;)

:D

Chair's too good for her! :D

She's found God after a couple of days in a cell. Wonder how long it'll take her to lose him again once she gets out. Zarathustra on a pogo tbh.

:D

Chair's too good for her! :nufc:

Can you imagine them having to mop up the molten plastic afterwards? :D

I find Hilton canny entertaining tbh. The Simple Life is quality. Ritchie was entertaining too.

Gayest post by you for some time. Welcome back. ;)

;) It's class man. They were in Louisiana and had to go fishing for crawfish, and had to fill so many nets before their day was over. So Hilton goes to this party the night before where there's an absolute ton of boiled crawfish. She goes to her car, grabs a bag and fills it with these boiled fish, then takes them onto the boat the next morning and empties them into the net while Ritchie chats up the lad on the boat. Genius! :D

:D It's class man. They were in Louisiana and had to go fishing for crawfish, and had to fill so many nets before their day was over. So Hilton goes to this party the night before where there's an absolute ton of boiled crawfish. She goes to her car, grabs a bag and fills it with these boiled fish, then takes them onto the boat the next morning and empties them into the net while Ritchie chats up the lad on the boat. Genius! :D

I saw about 5 minutes of it once. It's absolutely gash man ;)

:D It's class man. They were in Louisiana and had to go fishing for crawfish, and had to fill so many nets before their day was over. So Hilton goes to this party the night before where there's an absolute ton of boiled crawfish. She goes to her car, grabs a bag and fills it with these boiled fish, then takes them onto the boat the next morning and empties them into the net while Ritchie chats up the lad on the boat. Genius! :D

Im still lost as to what Scottish Mag has to do with this? ;)

;) It's class man. They were in Louisiana and had to go fishing for crawfish, and had to fill so many nets before their day was over. So Hilton goes to this party the night before where there's an absolute ton of boiled crawfish. She goes to her car, grabs a bag and fills it with these boiled fish, then takes them onto the boat the next morning and empties them into the net while Ritchie chats up the lad on the boat. Genius! :D

If anyone else had dared to come up with shit like this, Scott would be giving them hell and rightly so! :D

:D It's class man. They were in Louisiana and had to go fishing for crawfish, and had to fill so many nets before their day was over. So Hilton goes to this party the night before where there's an absolute ton of boiled crawfish. She goes to her car, grabs a bag and fills it with these boiled fish, then takes them onto the boat the next morning and empties them into the net while Ritchie chats up the lad on the boat. Genius! :icon_lol:

If anyone else had dared to come up with shit like this, Scott would be giving them hell and rightly so! :icon_lol:

:lol: