IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in. Got a little bit of work to get through today which should keep things ticking over, then off to a 30th birthday do tonight. Can't really be arsed to go but there you go.

Fuck it's not even 6am Scot! Go back to bed you freak.

Friday is lost on me today as I have to work tomorrow and football has been cancelled for the second week in a row due to the weather - fucking nancys!

Aye, Im about to go in for the last day this week :wub: Busy day ahead though... :( and I have a stiff neck still from yesterday.. :( Got my new broadband thing off BT though :razz:

Well I finish my placement @ 5:00, then off to my grandma's for tea, coming back home doing some serious TV watching. And then probably end up on here for the rest of the evening/night

Well I finish my placement @ 5:00, then off to my grandma's for tea, coming back home doing some serious TV watching. And then probably end up on here for the rest of the evening/night

Magma, anyone told you about those strange things called girls???

(Just don't ask our Gemmill or Meenzer about them as they think they are for something else :wub: )

(Just don't ask our Gemmill or Meenzer about them as they think they are for something else :wub: )

lol. and yes I know about girls.

(Just don't ask our Gemmill or Meenzer about them as they think they are for something else :razz: )

:wub: @ being mocked about knowledge of girls by a dumpy ginger aussie with a beard. :(

(Just don't ask our Gemmill or Meenzer about them as they think they are for something else :razz: )

:wub: @ being mocked about knowledge of girls by a dumpy ginger aussie with a beard. :(

But at least I'm getting some you may as well have your ginger bollocks removed :(

Whoa there, don't be dragging me into your little lovers tiff!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but mum??????

And next hour on BBC 2 we have the Scott Robo hour featuring his favourite hits and memories from Erasure. And if you log on to www.scottyshowshismoves.co.uk you can learn all the steps toooooooooo. [/radiopresentervoice]

Sammy is clearly Australia's biggest comedic talent since Paul Hogan. :razz: Crocodile Twatdee tbh.

That actually made me laugh Scotty - thanks.

Obviously you're a cross between Brian Johnson, Jimmy Nail and Greg McLane :wub:

About time. Got paid my tax that they took off me for the first 2 weeks of pay. :wub:

So might have to go buy myself something as a treat.

However there is still 6 hours left of work today and it shows no sign of speeding up. :razz: