Male Grooming

catmag

Shower, shave and i keep my nails really short :blush: ,

i also pluck any nostril hairs that stray onto my top lip.

i also 'thin' the hair inbetween my eyebrows so they dont look as 'joined up'. :lol:

Shower, shave and i keep my nails really short :blush: ,

i also pluck any nostril hairs that stray onto my top lip.

i also 'thin' the hair inbetween my eyebrows so they dont look as 'joined up'. :lol:

:lol:

Have to shave pretty much everyday, twice if I'm out on an evening (although I try to skip the morning shave if that the case). Use all the usual things like shaving foam and after shave balm. I use the sunbeds now and again to get rid of the "casper the friendly ghost" look that winter gives me. My hair is pretty thick and unmanageable so use wax or something similar to try and sort it out.

Shower daily use shampoo & shower gel. Sometimes moisturise but not as much as I possibly should. Use a decent deoderant (not one of these masking body sprays), clean my teeth, an after-shave balm and some gooey shit in my hair.

Dependant on how I'm feeling I might use aftershave too but that's about it.

Oh but I do cut and file my nails - used to bite them something nasty and have made an effort to improve them.

:blush:

Switch to gel man then you can get away with washing your hair every other day. :lol:

I'm unshaven today like. The beehatches on the purchase ledger are loving it.

Tbf, you'd look really shit with a fuzzy face.

I look like a fucking sex god tbh. I'll come be-stubbled to this summer piss up and you'll mess your y-fronts.

I look like a fucking sex god tbh. I'll come be-stubbled to this summer piss up and you'll mess your y-fronts.

The first line led me to believe you had been reading my books :lol: . The second line made me realise you hadn't! Are you from Felling, by any chance ???

If Scott's head hair isn't ginger (of which there is definite anecdotal evidence but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt), his beard hair fucking absolutely must be. Most brown haired lads get the odd ginger stubble hair, so with Scott it must be like a fucking Fanta corona effect.

If Scott's head hair isn't ginger (of which there is definite anecdotal evidence but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt), his beard hair fucking absolutely must be. Most brown haired lads get the odd ginger stubble hair, so with Scott it must be like a fucking Fanta corona effect.

I don't know what you're laughing at mind :lol:

Edited by alex

DavidBellamyPicture.jpg

tbh

She's not a carrot heed (a bit of local dialect for the Felling lass) as well, is she ?????

Scott and his fanta effect Corona .... :lol:

She's not a carrot heed (a bit of local dialect for the Felling lass) as well, is she ?????

:lol: no, she isn't ...

DavidBellamyPicture.jpg

tbh

Keep seeing him on my flights for some reason (Belfast - Newcastle route). He's from Co. Durham iirc.

DavidBellamyPicture.jpg

tbh

Keep seeing him on my flights for some reason (Belfast - Newcastle route). He's from Co. Durham iirc.

I used tp like him as a science/nature popularist but recently he has been exposed a bit of a charlaton.