Male Grooming

catmag

Cath used to have an amish job on the old board iirc.

??

Ok then. A beard like Abraham Lincoln if you will. Didnt keep it up for long mind as it was causing her a rash.

:blush:

Aye, I occassionally use soap when I wash for a special occassion. :lol:

Oh ok then, dont use nowt apart from after I shave when I use balm. Occassionally use moisturiser on me face after a shower.

Hate shaving though so I try to do it as little as poss, I can get away with twice a week depending on where Im working.

On that Paul Potts bloke, is it any wonder he was picked on at school :blush:

While I'm here I may as well contribute :

Pluck the occasional stray hair between the eyebrows.

Moisturise the face every month or so when I shave.

Do highlights count? I hope not.

Aye, I occassionally use soap when I wash for a special occassion. :lol:

Oh ok then, dont use nowt apart from after I shave when I use balm. Occassionally use moisturiser on me face after a shower.

Hate shaving though so I try to do it as little as poss, I can get away with twice a week depending on where Im working.

On that Paul Potts bloke, is it any wonder he was picked on at school :blush:

What year did he get picked on? Year 0 ?

:lol:

No, they count as female grooming. :blush:

Highlights? :blush:

Mind, I have grey highlights these days :lol:

Though wor lass says it gives me the cloony look :lol: just a shame the rest of the face/body/wallet has fuck all resemblance...

No, they count as female grooming. :blush:

I knew I could wriggle out of that one. :lol:

My nose hair doesnt really come past the end thankfully. Cant imagine having to pluck one out :blush:

On that, why do most women have an obsession with picking / squeezing the tiniest pimple? and when they have nowt on their own skin they start to scan yours for things to atatck with they vice like finger nails?

My nose hair doesnt really come past the end thankfully. Cant imagine having to pluck one out :blush:

On that, why do most women have an obsession with picking / squeezing the tiniest pimple? and when they have nowt on their own skin they start to scan yours for things to atatck with they vice like finger nails?

Always seem to get continental couples in the pool squeezing eachothers' spots. Absolutely vile. :lol:

Always seem to get continental couples in the pool squeezing eachothers' spots. Absolutely vile. :lol:

Many moons ago I was studying in a room. One lad who was nicknamed 'Sif' because of the enormous amount of spots on his face was sitting one row behind me and one row to the right. Suddenly, a small splodge of puss appeared on my notes caus the skanky twat was squeezing his plukes :lol:;):razz:

Many moons ago I was studying in a room. One lad who was nicknamed 'Sif' because of the enormous amount of spots on his face was sitting one row behind me and one row to the right. Suddenly, a small splodge of puss appeared on my notes caus the skanky twat was squeezing his plukes ;):razz:<_<

I replaced my quill in the ink well and proceeded to give him a beating of some savagery.

FYP. :lol:

Get yourself a nose hair trimmer tbh.

I've got a clipper set with a nose trimmer attachment, does the job with half the fuss and nice tingling sensation when you're done... it's the nasal equivalent of licking a 9 volt :blush:

Many moons ago I was studying in a room. One lad who was nicknamed 'Sif' because of the enormous amount of spots on his face was sitting one row behind me and one row to the right. Suddenly, a small splodge of puss appeared on my notes caus the skanky twat was squeezing his plukes :razz:<_<:blush:

I replaced my quill in the ink well and proceeded to give him a beating of some savagery.

FYP. :lol:

No. I put my chalk and slate down...then proceeded to beat the shit out of him! ;)

I'm unshaven today like. The beehatches on the purchase ledger are loving it.

:blush:

Tbf, you'd look really shit with a fuzzy face.

DavidBellamyPicture.jpg

tbh

Keep seeing him on my flights for some reason (Belfast - Newcastle route). He's from Co. Durham iirc.

Used to go to my Gran's house years ago apparently, I'm sure the bearded fucka was rumbling through her undergrowth.

Is that a claim to fame?