Male Grooming

catmag

Veet? You must've fuck all hair there in the first place because that shit is useless in my experience, then again I am heading towards the gorilla stage as far as body hair is concerned.

Guest Patrokles

:blush: Maybe worth another go, tbh anything has to be preferable to letting the gf loose with the wax again.

pussywhipped!

Eyes water? I reckon your whole face must tighten up like a marble bag...

What its come to when im quoting myself. Its took me until now to realise that what Glenn Roeders face looks like when he pulls that god awful expression :blush:

I moisturise, facial scrub etc though need to be careful as I have "sensitive skin" :blush:

Don't shave nearly as much as I should but then I can get away with being a scruff in my job. Use wax etc in hair and guilty of colour now and again :lol: as my other half, whilst she does not work in it, owns a salon with her sister so free hair cuts and I just let the in-law do as she pleases.

I think people suspect I use blusher too what with my Noddy cheeks though... :lol:

I moisturise, facial scrub etc though need to be careful as I have "sensitive skin" :blush:

Don't shave nearly as much as I should but then I can get away with being a scruff in my job. Use wax etc in hair and guilty of colour now and again :lol: as my other half, whilst she does not work in it, owns a salon with her sister so free hair cuts and I just let the in-law do as she pleases.

I think people suspect I use blusher too what with my Noddy cheeks though... :lol:

You should grow that 'tache again and start applying wax to it tbh.

Edited by alex

I moisturise, facial scrub etc though need to be careful as I have "sensitive skin" :lol:

Don't shave nearly as much as I should but then I can get away with being a scruff in my job. Use wax etc in hair and guilty of colour now and again ;) as my other half, whilst she does not work in it, owns a salon with her sister so free hair cuts and I just let the in-law do as she pleases.

You should grow that 'tache again and start applying wax to it tbh.

Well Tacheback is once again in September. Get enough boys on here to do it for Everyman and raise both money and awareness for Testicular Cancer and I will... :blush:

*Its Male Cancer Month just now. I actually meant to make a post about it but have not got round to it*

Alex would look fucking hilarious with a tache. I'm not growing one though.

If you grow a Hitler own I'll grow a handlebar one. Deal?

:blush: what the fuck's happened here?!

yeah...I'm the guy who straightens his hair...

I straighten my hair, use shampoo and conditioner, hair moisturiser serum stuff for straightening it, facial wash, hair wax or gel, trim my pubic hair and i moisturise my face after shaving.

I wash my face every night with very hot water/wash face/cold water/put tea tree essential oil on my face (stops spots 'n all)

I'm probably giving the impression im a bit of a poof, innit?

I straighten my hair, use shampoo and conditioner, hair moisturiser serum stuff for straightening it, facial wash, hair wax or gel, trim my pubic hair and i moisturise my face after shaving.

I wash my face every night with very hot water/wash face/cold water/put tea tree essential oil on my face (stops spots 'n all)

Unless you are going to grow a moustachio who cares? :lol:

So... many...yo' ...momma...jokes!

well, :lol:, I thought someone might care...!

Hoh..gay.

Hoh..gay.

To be fair he is a pimp wizard so image is very important for him!

Edited by Gejon

He'll be using his straightners on it though! :lol: