Male Grooming

catmag

I notice the girls are keeping quiet about their stubble. :blush:

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear ;) ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon :lol:

wigs-ginger-beard-jock.jpg

Gemmill betrays his ancestral roots.

Cheers for that Renton you bastid, just made me squeal like a big girl in a very large and, might I add, silent office! :blush:

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear :razz: ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon ;)

:lol: Felling's answer to Grotbags tbh.

I'm unshaven today like. The beehatches on the purchase ledger are loving it.

:blush:

Tbf, you'd look really shit with a fuzzy face.

DavidBellamyPicture.jpg

tbh

Keep seeing him on my flights for some reason (Belfast - Newcastle route). He's from Co. Durham iirc.

I used to like him as a science/nature popularist but recently he has been exposed a bit of a charlaton.

Edited by Renton

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear :razz: ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon ;)

:lol: Felling's answer to Grotbags tbh.

<_< you may just be right !!

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear ;) ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon :lol:

:razz:

This hair - does grow out of a big wart?

:lol: no....just a random wart and spot free place on my chin

I suppose you look something like that 'blonde' woman doing the hip hop dancing on Britain's Got Talent last night, then?

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear <_< ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon ;)

I suppose you look something like that 'blonde' woman doing the hip hop dancing on Britain's Got Talent last night, then?

that's probably a derogatory comment but I can't tell as I didn't watch it :razz:

Cath used to have an amish job on the old board iirc.

??

Ok then. A beard like Abraham Lincoln if you will. Didnt keep it up for long mind as it was causing her a rash.

She was fucking repugnant.

BTW who the fuck names their son Paul Potts?

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear <_< ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon ;)

that's probably a derogatory comment but I can't tell as I didn't watch it :razz:

Well, you know if you leave a spud in a cupboard for a week or so and it has things growing on it? Well, her face was like that.

Year Zero!

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear <_< ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon :razz:

;)

Fuck me gently!

I notice the girls are keeping quiet about their stubble. :lol:

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear :blush: ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon :razz:

;) no....just a random wart and spot free place on my chin

that's probably a derogatory comment but I can't tell as I didn't watch it <_<

Well, you know if you leave a spud in a cupboard for a week or so and it has things growing on it? Well, her face was like that.

:(:blush:

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear :blush: ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon <_<

;)

Fuck me gently!

Khmer Rouge! :razz:

I thought that was fucking brilliant. The missus didn't get it though.

:lol: none on my face just yet, although I do have a stray hair that keeps growing from my chin ( start of my granny beard I fear <_< ) Only on my legs at present but will rectify that later on this afternoon :razz:

I thought that was fucking brilliant. The missus didn't get it though.

;) Aye same with mine, lost on her.