Sunderland fans are idiots

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Was in mackemland today waiting for my car to be fixed actually. Went to HMV and bought a book. The lass behind the counter out of nowhere goes "Are you a Sunderland fan?"

"Errrr....no."

"You're NOT!?"

"Nope."

"Why, who do you support?"

"*looking furtively round the shop* Ehhhm, I probably shouldn't say."

"Oh go on, I support Man United."

"Ok, I'm a Newcastle fan."

"*deafeningly loud* A NEWCASTLE FAN?!"

B) The apelike security guard and a couple of bamps spun round and gave me daggers while I stood explaining to the lass that I was only behind enemy lines while my car was getting sorted. She was about to try and flog me the Sunderland Season Review DVD in case you're wondering why she asked.

Was in mackemland today waiting for my car to be fixed actually. Went to HMV and bought a book. The lass behind the counter out of nowhere goes "Are you a Sunderland fan?"

"Errrr....no."

"You're NOT!?"

"Nope."

B) The apelike security guard and a couple of bamps spun round and gave me daggers while I stood explaining to the lass that I was only behind enemy lines while my car was getting sorted. She was about to try and flog me the Sunderland Season Review DVD in case you're wondering why she asked.

Which book did you get?

"Errrr....no."

"You're NOT!?"

"Nope."

You're lucky you got out alive. The majority of Sunderland fans I know are sound as a pound but they seem to have a lunatic fringe that takes umbrigde to anything Black and White. I know we have our share of Knobbers but Sunderland seem to have quite a few.

my brother's mate was wearing a t-shirt which said, all sunderland fans are from milan and he got hacky looks

You mean "Have you ever seen a Sunderland fan in Milan"? B) Not really that bad saying that they're from Milan, it's fucking miles better than Sunderland

my brother's mate was wearing a t-shirt which said, all sunderland fans are from milan and he got hacky looks

You mean "Have you ever seen a Sunderland fan in Milan"? B) Not really that bad saying that they're from Milan, it's fucking miles better than Sunderland

yeah that's it..knew it was something like that

B)

B):angry::icon_lol:

"Errrr....no."

"You're NOT!?"

"Nope."

Meant to ask you this one at the piss-up last summer when you had all the grief with the door lock, but why the hell do you take it all the way to Sunderland to get fixed?? B)

"Errrr....no."

"You're NOT!?"

"Nope."

EDIT by Pud, shifted the pic, not good idea mate.

B)

Fish I'd get that picture removed you muppet.

Ditto.

Anyway, funny story that, from Gemmill. Off to Spain in 3 hours and no doubt will have to face hundreds of deckchairs at the airport.

Fish I'd get that picture removed you muppet.

Ditto.

Anyway, funny story that, from Gemmill. Off to Spain in 3 hours and no doubt will have to face hundreds of deckchairs at the airport.

where about in Spain are you going to?

They never see the irony in posting about "barcodes" wearing their shirts all the time - I remember going to Kiev with Keith Barrat's flight in '03 and at 5am at Newcastle airport (sorry Ponteland airport) there were loads of the fuckers going on holiday who got a bit shy when they saw some of the "dafter" elements in the Barrat party - good start to the day.