Official Wimbledon thread

Ketsbaia

Murray out injured, Henman playing cack, the rest of the British players being complete no marks and it's pissing down. Typical, eh?

Think we'll have a British winner this year? :date::huh:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to laugh, the two biggest events of the British Summer in consecutive weeks (Glastonbury and Wimbledon) and we have a bloody monsoon. :huh:

I like it when it rains at Glastonbury though :date:

Female tennis is for the purists that is for sure. It is eye candy at its finest and i love it.

Come to me Maria Kirilenko, you beauty!

maria-kirilenko-photo-3.JPG

There is something about hot females playing tennis....

Federer crusing to victory against some scabby Russian who can't serve and Boris Becker sounding as camp as ever.

Henman on court next so he should be out by about 6pm.

Guest stevieintoon

I hope it pisses doon in London for three weeks so it gets cancelled, and Henman Hill becomes like that away end at Wigan where the mackems were sliding in the mud, with all the posh cunts going sliding and strawberry's flying through the air.

Shit the bed! Some rank, ginger English lass called Naomi Cavaday is close to putting Hingis out. Won the first set 7-6 and is leading the second 5-4. I forgot we actually ahd Women players.

Edited by Skol

Most of them are more Billie Jean King than Norma Jean Baker though.

I wanted to ask in the "Words Just fail me" thread, but thought it inappropriate; Who is the girl in your ava, she's dreamy :huh:

Most of them are more Billie Jean King than Norma Jean Baker though.

I wanted to ask in the "Words Just fail me" thread, but thought it inappropriate; Who is the girl in your ava, she's dreamy :date:

DJ Rap. Drum 'n' bass DJ who used to be a poll dancer. My dream woman :huh: She's fucking lush like. She's a good producer too if you like that sort of thing (don't think you do) although she has had some forays into more mainstream pop with her doing vocals and that stuff was pretty lame. She is a really good DJ as well.

not a huge fan of DnB but live with people who are so have been to a couple of gigs.. erm Valve sound system? Andy C.. or Zee.. or See? Scratch Perverts

good laugh and rowdy, but not a friday night regular thing for me

not a huge fan of DnB but live with people who are so have been to a couple of gigs.. erm Valve sound system? Andy C.. or Zee.. or See? Scratch Perverts

good laugh and rowdy, but not a friday night regular thing for me

Scratch Perverts used to be hip-hop / mash-up sort of stuff didn't they? Andy C is/was class. Not into the Rave/clubbing scene anymore really though. I still like the music but go for a bit more chilled stuff these days.