Official Wimbledon thread

Ketsbaia

andy c is ok.

drum and bass is a bit predictable tbh.

unless its a rather nice track by my mates astral circus music. tree hugging drum and bass! (its on their myspace site last time i saw it....).

for me, tennis is the dullest sport i've witnessed this side of tiddlywinks.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Rap. Drum 'n' bass DJ who used to be a poll dancer. My dream woman :huh: She's fucking lush like. She's a good producer too if you like that sort of thing (don't think you do) although she has had some forays into more mainstream pop with her doing vocals and that stuff was pretty lame. She is a really good DJ as well.

Pssht, "Bad Girl" was lersh. Bit gay though. :date:

andy c is ok.

drum and bass is a bit predictable tbh.

unless its a rather nice track by my mates astral circus music. tree hugging drum and bass! (its on their myspace site last time i saw it....).

for me, tennis is the dullest sport i've witnessed this side of tiddlywinks.

The trouble with Drum and Bass is that it is quite confined within its own set of rules if you like. It soon became quite a stagnant scene in terms of innovation.

Nadal looks like has downs syndrome.

He always does. Probably a nice bloke off the pitch, but I don't like what he stands for on the pitch: his game is all about power and strength. He's not fit to tie Federer's laces when it comes to technique and vision.

Nadal looks like has downs syndrome.

He always does. Probably a nice bloke off the pitch, but I don't like what he stands for on the pitch: his game is all about power and strength. He's not fit to tie Federer's laces when it comes to technique and vision.

Same here. Be nice if someone other than Federer won it for a change.

Come on Tim!

Henman showed some guts last night. As did Moya. Shame it had to end with the match so precariously placed. It could be all over in two games today.

Henman showed some guts last night. As did Moya. Shame it had to end with the match so precariously placed. It could be all over in two games today.

The fella in the Toon top was getting a bit excited!

"Come on Tim.. Comme on Tim...Come on Tim"

I know, the bellend. :huh:

I couldn't work out whether or not he was a bit simple or just a dweeb.

I like Henman, I don't know why he gets so much stick for not having won a Grand Slam. His favourite surface is grass and he's played in the era of Sampras and then Federer. Always gives it all too.

I like Henman, I don't know why he gets so much stick for not having won a Grand Slam. His favourite surface is grass and he's played in the era of Sampras and then Federer. Always gives it all too.

I like him, although it's frustrating that he seems to have the ability but never the bottle to win tournements. And the hysteria surrounding him is a bit OTT, and the way commentators, Sue Barker etc go on about him is embarrasing, god knows what the likes of McEnroe must think. I realise that this isn't his fault though, he's just not that good.

My main problem with Henman is that I find his games almost unwatchable at Wimbledon, entirely due to the fucking 'Henmaniacs' who scream come on Tim every two seconds. Does my head in.

I like him, although it's frustrating that he seems to have the ability but never the bottle to win tournements. And the hysteria surrounding him is a bit OTT, and the way commentators, Sue Barker etc go on about him is embarrasing, god knows what the likes of McEnroe must think. I realise that this isn't his fault though, he's just not that good.

I disagree, I think he falls slightly short (and has done in the past) ability-wise when it comes to winning Grand Slams. If you look at the last 14 years or whatever Kraijcek won it and so did Ivaniscevic. Other than that it's been Sampras or Federer - arguably the two best players on grass ever.

The toff fans aren't his fault either but they give a clue as to why we're so ordinary at tennis, i.e. the set-up at your average local club.

I like Henman as well, and last night was an excellent match. He's usually good to watch on grass Henman, but he's also frustrting as fuck. Last night summed him up, 4 match points at deuce and not finishing him off. Saying that though, Nadal is an excellent player.

Did anyone here McEnroe last night say that Sampras had seriously considered a comeback this year? :huh:

I like Henman as well, and last night was an excellent match. He's usually good to watch on grass Henman, but he's also frustrting as fuck. Last night summed him up, 4 match points at deuce and not finishing him off. Saying that though, Moya is an excellent player.

Did anyone here McEnroe last night say that Sampras had seriously considered a comeback this year? :huh:

FYP

Edited by Skol

I like Henman as well, and last night was an excellent match. He's usually good to watch on grass Henman, but he's also frustrting as fuck. Last night summed him up, 4 match points at deuce and not finishing him off. Saying that though, Moya is an decent player, but not as good as he used to be.

FYP

FYFYP

I disagree, I think he falls slightly short (and has done in the past) ability-wise when it comes to winning Grand Slams. If you look at the last 14 years or whatever Kraijcek won it and so did Ivaniscevic. Other than that it's been Sampras or Federer - arguably the two best players on grass ever.

The toff fans aren't his fault either but they give a clue as to why we're so ordinary at tennis, i.e. the set-up at your average local club.

Well he's no Federer or Sampras, but think he got to match point against Ivanesavic the year he won it, the semis but bottled it.