Is this place dying a death?

Gemmill

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were joking about the Eurovision community.

Not even remotely, I'm afraid. It's like this place but with more real-life casual sex. :jesuswept:

:crying:

Have you been bummed by a Eurovision forumite?

I thought you were joking about the Eurovision community.

Not even remotely, I'm afraid. It's like this place but with more real-life casual sex. :jesuswept:

:crying:

Have you bummed a Eurovision forumite?

FYP

I hate FYPs but that had to be done.

:crying: I originally got to know my fella on a Eurovision site, actually. :huff:

Something to tell the grandkids I suppose!

Are you pregnant like? :PMT: Or is he? I forget who's the bummer and who's the bummee. :jesuswept:

:crying: I originally got to know my fella on a Eurovision site, actually. :huff:

Are you pregnant like? :PMT: Or is he? I forget who's the bummer and who's the bummee. :jesuswept:

You missed that thread?

From someone who's not been around long, it is a big thing to join in a topic with all you guys, especially when you dont know anyone. Though in saying that I've been reading the boards for a few years now and even though I don't know many of you I feel like I know you all well.

Think I might have sat next to you at a match. Didn't you buy a ticket off catmag for a game once? I was the handsome bastard on your left.

I did get a ticket of Catmag....not sure about the Handsome bastard tho!!! :crying:

From someone who's not been around long, it is a big thing to join in a topic with all you guys, especially when you dont know anyone. Though in saying that I've been reading the boards for a few years now and even though I don't know many of you I feel like I know you all well.

Think I might have sat next to you at a match. Didn't you buy a ticket off catmag for a game once? I was the handsome bastard on your left.

I did get a ticket of Catmag....not sure about the Handsome bastard tho!!! :crying:

Were you sitting next to the BT "you could hear them in Nairobi" man? If so then that was Gemmill. :jesuswept:

Were you sitting next to the BT "you could hear them in Nairobi" man? If so then that was Gemmill. :PMT:

Zip it Ramsay!

Less of the cheek from you too, Robert. :jesuswept:

.....sat the other side of the ginger, Erasure-loving freak who went AWOL from Kajagoogoo...

Proof of the hair colour tbh...

lookin018.jpg

:crying: I originally got to know my fella on a Eurovision site, actually. :jesuswept:

I'm gonna hurl, still something all wrong about seeing that!

I used to play subbuteo with you man, where did it all go wrong/brown?

:crying: I originally got to know my fella on a Eurovision site, actually. :PMT:

You should have seen the things Richard Elvin could do with a goalkeeper on a stick :jesuswept:

You should have seen the things Richard Elvin could do with a goalkeeper on a stick :jesuswept:

I knew he potted brown!, so his marriage was just a sham to ensure he got his green card, and to think Gi went all the way to the US of Gay to be best man! :PMT:

:crying: I originally got to know my fella on a Eurovision site, actually. <_<

You should have seen the things Richard Elvin could do with a goalkeeper on a stick :PMT:

I knew he potted brown!, so his marriage was just a sham to ensure he got his green card, and to think Gi went all the way to the US of Gay to be best man! :huff:

:jesuswept: I'm only kidding man. (It was Tom Seymour you had to watch out for.)

:crying: I originally got to know my fella on a Eurovision site, actually. <_<

You should have seen the things Richard Elvin could do with a goalkeeper on a stick :PMT:

I knew he potted brown!, so his marriage was just a sham to ensure he got his green card, and to think Gi went all the way to the US of Gay to be best man! :huff:

:jesuswept: I'm only kidding man. (It was Tom Seymour you had to watch out for.)

Jesus Wept, what sort of school did you two go to? Blue Oyster High

Were you sitting next to the BT "you could hear them in Nairobi" man? If so then that was Gemmill. :huff:

Zip it Ramsay!

Less of the cheek from you too, Robert. :PMT:

Just trying to fit in!!!! :jesuswept: