Apparently some dirty mackem bastards have been grooming the younger members :razz:

Grooming

Secondly and more seriously, I have received a couple of allegations of "grooming" taking place on this forum together with copies of PMs which appear to back this up.

I will give the offending people the benefit of the doubt for now and assume they believed they were sending messages to people who were older than they actually are, but please remember that we allow people aged 14 to register on the forum, and kids being kids we no doubt have some younger members who have lied.

Unless you are 100% certain of the age of the other poster I suggest that you don't send suggestive messages and certainly don't try to arrange and meet them.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=249623

Plenty of grooming on here mind, usually by the 'ladies' - Toonraider and Radgi spring to mind.

Oh, and Snakehips of course.

Yeah, but at least I'm always honest and upfront in telling the truth about being 34, athletic and having intellectually-inspiring conversation skills in my groomings.

Plenty of grooming on here mind, usually by the 'ladies' - Toonraider and Radgi spring to mind.

Yeah, but at least I'm always honest and upfront in telling the truth about being 34, athletic and having intellectually-inspiring conversation skills in my groomings.

:lol:

Shshshshshsh! :icon_lol::good::)

:)

Shshshshshsh! :icon_lol::icon_lol::good:

:)

Shshshshshsh! :icon_lol::icon_lol::good:

I've told you before, Radge - any more chortling and you'll lose your place in the queue! Now behave :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: