There's a suprise

Jusoda Kid

Fucking hell man Stevie, stop acting like such a ponce. You've been had, take it like a man rather than going into Joey Deacon mode. Your patter is woeful.

You're here but you don't count, last time I address you.

Gemmill :lol: 12:35am :lol:

On a Monday night.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell man Stevie, stop acting like such a ponce. You've been had, take it like a man rather than going into Joey Deacon mode. Your patter is woeful.

You're here but you don't count, last time I address you.

Gemmill :lol: 12:35am :lol:

Brilliant, the silent treatment :D

You bring this stuff on yourself, you really do. If you can't take legitimate criticism, fuck off. Simple as that.

Guest stevieintoon
The three geeks :lol: They're like a shit tag team, who have to repeat what each other is saying for reassurance.

Is that you turning on someone who doesn't agree with you? Again?

Quick question btw, seen as you (incorrectly) assume I have no job, how do you find time to reply to every single post here? Shouldn't you have work to do? Not saying you should do some btw, you're far too entertaining to leave just yet.

The lads a bit of a bum boy really though, he'll never form an opinion of his own without seeking assurances or being protected by the fact other people think the same things. Nothing worse than net arselickers, I'm not blaming the lad though he's 19, dull, and he has time to form a personality. The difference is you're 26.

I've got loads of work to do, but I can't be arsed, as long as I get a certain amount of work done by Friday it doesn't matter. Starting to get defensive :lol:

Edited by stevieintoon

Defensive :lol:

When you say "can't form an opinion of his own" do you mean he doesn't copy yours?

Make sure you don't go over the lines on your "work" by the way.

I'm not 26 btw.

Are you really 29?

Do you really live with your mother?

Guest stevieintoon

When you say "can't form an opinion of his own" do you mean he doesn't copy yours?

I'm not 26 btw.

Are you really 29?

I am 29, and I no longer live with my mother. No I mean he can't form an opinion, the key thing is he's a young impressionable lad who might have a brain of his own one day, and I repeat you're nearly in your late 20's, this message board is your life and you don't actually know anything about football. Do you understand what that means?

Guest stevieintoon
Who the fuck are you two talking about? Holden or me?

Pats Skol on the head and says good lad. No he's been emotional since I called him a cockney twat or whatever, he needs to move on. He's irrelevant really.

I'm not 26 btw.

Are you really 29?

I am 29, and I no longer live with my mother. No I mean he can't form an opinion, the key thing is he's a young impressionable lad who might have a brain of his own one day, and I repeat you're nearly in your late 20's, this message board is your life and you don't actually know anything about football. Do you understand what that means?

Give ower man, surely a 29 year old can't get as angry as you do by words on a computer monitor :lol:

Pats Skol on the head and says good lad. No he's been emotional since I called him a cockney twat or whatever, he needs to move on. He's irrelevant really.

You really have went spacker mental :lol:

Grow a pair and stop acting like such a tart

Guest stevieintoon

I'm not 26 btw.

Are you really 29?

Give ower man, surely a 29 year old can't get as angry as you do by words on a computer monitor :lol:

Angry :D aye I'm the one that's biting. However all of my above points ring true, and define you a twat, that's what my original point was, I will leave this thread alone because the work is done, and people are getting emotional :D

Sima was talking about Holden, Stevie thought he was talking about you. Or is just generally obsessed with your lovely hair.

You couldn't make this thread up, really. :lol:

Sima was talking about Holden, Stevie thought he was talking about you. Or is just generally obsessed with your lovely hair.

You couldn't make this thread up, really. :lol:

He's probably obsessed with my hair. I love how he's going round accusing people of bumlicking and saying the same thing when he has just knicked, almost word for word, what Patrokles said during my Hair thread :lol:

Wacky do me a favour either pack in or fuck off to your own forum. There's 4/5 of us wanting to make this a success and it doesn't need filling up with shit threads like this.

It was explained in the other one, but if it carries on, it'll be an IP ban. NOT because Pud is an admin and I'm siding with him, I'm not - tbh I wished he'd stop fucking replying because it's doing no-one any good.

The actions I am taking are in the interests of the forum. I don't want to start banning people but if this shit carries on, it'll be the only option.

And you wonder why nobody bothers with this forum any more.

Guest stevieintoon
Wacky do me a favour either pack in or fuck off to your own forum. There's 4/5 of us wanting to make this a success and it doesn't need filling up with shit threads like this.

It was explained in the other one, but if it carries on, it'll be an IP ban. NOT because Pud is an admin and I'm siding with him, I'm not - tbh I wished he'd stop fucking replying because it's doing no-one any good.

The actions I am taking are in the interests of the forum. I don't want to start banning people but if this shit carries on, it'll be the only option.

There's been more using it in the last few weeks in fairness.

Yes

I've said my piece and now I'm done but you've made yourself look a bit of a tit imo Pud, suppose everyone does it some time :D

Im just trying to catch up with yourself tbh long way to go though. :lol:

Ok so yesterday I did send a PM or two that on hindsight Im not too proud of, but at the end of the day in the heat of things the likes of yourself would have done something similar. Stuff is going on in the backgrounds and things are being said about me that are untrue and frankly disgraceful, these things are being passed from person to person and then mores being said. So apologies to SMO for that, we discussed it last night and he seemed to be ok about it. I did the same thing with Stevie and we ended up having a long long conversation on MSN which sorted it.

At the end of the day though if you're happy to have people come on a message board and spread total shite about your missus then so thats upto you but Im not. SMO made one of his usual comments, tongue in cheek albeit but still very close to the knuckle and as someone pointed out not something you would do to someones face.

Oops :lol:

And apologies Craig, I agree with the closing but Ive just reopened this to give Wacky a chance to reply

Fair do's

And your point is???

And your point is???

Do you really want him to reply to that Craig? :lol:

And your point is???

That you seem happy to close threads for certain individuals (your mates) but are happy to let them run for others, it's easy to put the problem down to not getting enough new posters in yet one look at how clicky this forum is is enough to put anyone off.

The football section on this forum is now probably the worst of any Newcastle forum I've come across, full of "inside" jibes rather than anyone talking about football except for retards like T-Keith and 2bias who know fuck all anyway, this place was one of the best forums on the net a few years ago yet it's gone down hill rapidly, apart from Scottish Mag, Gol and Jimbo all of the decent posters post on Newcastle-Online anyway, Dan used to be a decent bloke who's turned into a right miserable bastard and tbh Craig you're not that far behind.

Guest stevieintoon

And your point is???

That you seem happy to close threads for certain individuals (your mates) but are happy to let them run for others, it's easy to put the problem down to not getting enough new posters in yet one look at how clicky this forum is is enough to put anyone off.

The football section on this forum is now probably the worst of any Newcastle forum I've come across, full of "inside" jibes rather than anyone talking about football except for retards like T-Keith and 2bias who know fuck all anyway, this place was one of the best forums on the net a few years ago yet it's gone down hill rapidly, apart from Scottish Mag, Gol and Jimbo all of the decent posters post on Newcastle-Online anyway, Dan used to be a decent bloke who's turned into a right miserable bastard and tbh Craig you're not that far behind.

Scything summarisation. There's about four decent football posters on Newcastle Online tops. The rest are full of self indulgent pish. T-Monkey is up there as a top poster though.

Edited by stevieintoon

There just aren't enough posters on here really. Whoever (Meenzer?) said it was just like a social networking place was spot on. It is the close season which doesn't help much but the worst thing that ever happened to this place was the original merge. I can't help but agree with what Baggio says about the Football forum and I think the problem becomes a self-perpetuation one (as I think Gemmill has already stated). I think this place could be decent again but it needs to be marketed a bit. I think Howaythetoon has canny craic but is far quieter and at least as cliquey as this place. I can't really be arsed with the footie section of N-O and I've never really tried Skunkers much. I think there is a niche for this place but it isn't fulfilling it at the minute. It would be a shame if it died though.