José Enrique

Baggio

The opening poster is a bit of a mug, judging by this and other posts imo, I'm of the opinion he's either not from round here or is masquerading as a toon fan just a psychic feeling I have, however, he's right - he's too good for NUFC in its' present form. I'd be delighted if we can keep him here for years, but he really is a player who could grace the CL. We need to spend this £35m and more if we're to get other players of his calibre, and for him to want to remain here.

I fucked off, at half time. Met two of me mates in The Telegraph, because I wasn't sitting there and watch us lose 0-8. 2 of the 3 people that sit next to me fucked off at 3-0, and it got to half time it was so horrible. I couldn't take it the cunt next to me he loves the toon but he's on aboot fuckin van Persie scoring points for his fantasy team if he wasn't a good bloke I'd have fuckin went mental but fuck it, rang one me mates right am comin doon.

I didn't feel guilty, but got to the pub...

Im guessing you also had a psychic feeling telling you to leave at half time, right? and then have the cheek to question another supporters love for the club. Youre a hypocrite and a fucking disgrace.

You talking about me sunshine? You havent the slightest about how much love i have for newcastle, so why dont you keep your poppycock assumptions to yourself. Cunt!

Ray Charles could see I was talking about you so why ask?

Its something they stress in my course when dealing with psychotic patients - always ask deluded fuckheads to confirm their irrational beliefs.

And with regards to your other point, yes i do admit i asked for a few quid off the ticket price and i also saved £5 on the travel and a few quid on the food. So in total i was saving about £12 for the day. Now you ask any student what they would give to save £12/day. And just to confirm how thick you really are, you turned the whole thing upside down and concluded that im trying to rip off the honest people of Newcastle, because i asked for £4 off?. Ive just graduated as a doctor so hopefully once i start work i wouldnt even mind paying over the top for newcastle tickets, does that mean my love for the club has suddenly increased?

I recall you being voted best poster on this site, and it still defies belief. Youre a self centred, selfish, obnoxious little cunt who always turns arguments into your love for the club vs someone elses. Why dont you jog on back to the daily mail and publicise how shameful Newcastle fans are and how we abandon our club at half time.

Then you're a cunt. The guys paid £64 for tickets and you ask him for them for £60. So something that you will benefit from you expect HIM to foot a small portion of the cost involved. Unbelievable really, like I say never heard of it from any GEORDIE, I can't believe he didn't tell you to fuck off, I would have. Arsehole. I tell you to your credit though you don't mind completely showing yourself up.

Oh dear, you really are clutching at straws here. If it was upto me, id force you to watch bargain hunt, just to see you going through repetitive panic attacks and having an emotional breakdown everytime someone asks for a few quid off. Imbecile :)

;) Well that might be true, but I've never seen it before and I doubt I ever will. The cheek of it actually beggars belief truly it does.

Clucthing at straws? Eh? You demanding to pay less than value of something on a Newcastle message board, defines you as an absolute cock. You're on about saving £12 for this and £5 for that, why should he give a fuck about your circumstances? Beyond laughable to be honest.

When did i say he has to accept my offer? When did i say he has to give a fuck about my circumstances? This is called you deluded earlier.

At the end of the day, Im a student and you can look down at me and all you want, but dont fucking question my love for the club based on my financial circumstances.

Couple of things here, why the fuck would I look down at you because you're a student. Most of the greatest thinkers of our time have been students, you can't go to Oxford or Cambridge or any top Uni and not be considered a "student". The vast majority of my mates have been students, so why put that?

Your financial circumstances are understandably difficult trying to make ends meet as a full time student. That is not the issue at all.

The bit in bold, shows you miss the point completely. The fact you even asked is astonishing. He has forked out for these tickets, we're all in difficult times at the minute and when you're in industries like I am, and the guy who offered you the ticket is which are completely dependent on the fluidity of the economy, then perhaps you're not the only cunt who's trying to make ends meet. If he had've offered you it with a reduction in its' cost, that's a completely different matter. For you to ask him for FOUR QUID off the value for no good reason was just embarrassing in my opinion. Why do you think he should foot £4 of the bill, why do you think he should?

Ive just gone on about the reason for the last 10 mins. And i understand your point, but what if there was no bids for the tickets. Would you rather they had gone to waste then someone offer £60 for the pair? I just dont get your logic. Hes selling them which means theyre worth nothing until someone offers that price. Am i going insane here? can someone else give their input.

Edited by harrynufc

Guest Marshall-Baines
The opening poster is a bit of a mug, judging by this and other posts imo, I'm of the opinion he's either not from round here or is masquerading as a toon fan just a psychic feeling I have, however, he's right - he's too good for NUFC in its' present form. I'd be delighted if we can keep him here for years, but he really is a player who could grace the CL. We need to spend this £35m and more if we're to get other players of his calibre, and for him to want to remain here.

I fucked off, at half time. Met two of me mates in The Telegraph, because I wasn't sitting there and watch us lose 0-8. 2 of the 3 people that sit next to me fucked off at 3-0, and it got to half time it was so horrible. I couldn't take it the cunt next to me he loves the toon but he's on aboot fuckin van Persie scoring points for his fantasy team if he wasn't a good bloke I'd have fuckin went mental but fuck it, rang one me mates right am comin doon.

Im guessing you also had a psychic feeling telling you to leave at half time, right? and then have the cheek to question another supporters love for the club. Youre a hypocrite and a fucking disgrace.

You talking about me sunshine? You havent the slightest about how much love i have for newcastle, so why dont you keep your poppycock assumptions to yourself. Cunt!

Its something they stress in my course when dealing with psychotic patients - always ask deluded fuckheads to confirm their irrational beliefs.

And with regards to your other point, yes i do admit i asked for a few quid off the ticket price and i also saved £5 on the travel and a few quid on the food. So in total i was saving about £12 for the day. Now you ask any student what they would give to save £12/day. And just to confirm how thick you really are, you turned the whole thing upside down and concluded that im trying to rip off the honest people of Newcastle, because i asked for £4 off?. Ive just graduated as a doctor so hopefully once i start work i wouldnt even mind paying over the top for newcastle tickets, does that mean my love for the club has suddenly increased?

I recall you being voted best poster on this site, and it still defies belief. Youre a self centred, selfish, obnoxious little cunt who always turns arguments into your love for the club vs someone elses. Why dont you jog on back to the daily mail and publicise how shameful Newcastle fans are and how we abandon our club at half time.

Then you're a cunt. The guys paid £64 for tickets and you ask him for them for £60. So something that you will benefit from you expect HIM to foot a small portion of the cost involved. Unbelievable really, like I say never heard of it from any GEORDIE, I can't believe he didn't tell you to fuck off, I would have. Arsehole. I tell you to your credit though you don't mind completely showing yourself up.

Oh dear, you really are clutching at straws here. If it was upto me, id force you to watch bargain hunt, just to see you going through repetitive panic attacks and having an emotional breakdown everytime someone asks for a few quid off. Imbecile :)

;) Well that might be true, but I've never seen it before and I doubt I ever will. The cheek of it actually beggars belief truly it does.

Clucthing at straws? Eh? You demanding to pay less than value of something on a Newcastle message board, defines you as an absolute cock. You're on about saving £12 for this and £5 for that, why should he give a fuck about your circumstances? Beyond laughable to be honest.

When did i say he has to accept my offer? When did i say he has to give a fuck about my circumstances? This is called you deluded earlier.

At the end of the day, Im a student and you can look down at me and all you want, but dont fucking question my love for the club based on my financial circumstances.

Couple of things here, why the fuck would I look down at you because you're a student. Most of the greatest thinkers of our time have been students, you can't go to Oxford or Cambridge or any top Uni and not be considered a "student". The vast majority of my mates have been students, so why put that?

Your financial circumstances are understandably difficult trying to make ends meet as a full time student. That is not the issue at all.

The bit in bold, shows you miss the point completely. The fact you even asked is astonishing. He has forked out for these tickets, we're all in difficult times at the minute and when you're in industries like I am, and the guy who offered you the ticket is which are completely dependent on the fluidity of the economy, then perhaps you're not the only cunt who's trying to make ends meet. If he had've offered you it with a reduction in its' cost, that's a completely different matter. For you to ask him for FOUR QUID off the value for no good reason was just embarrassing in my opinion. Why do you think he should foot £4 of the bill, why do you think he should?

Ive just gone on about the reason for the last 10 mins. And i understand your point, but what if there was no bids for the tickets. Would you rather they had gone to waste then someone offer £60 for the pair? I just dont get your logic. Hes selling them which means theyre worth nothing until someone offers that price. Am i going insane here? can someone else give their input.

You haven't went on about it for the last 10 minutes at all, you haven't explained why he should pay for your enjoyment?

My point is it's an absolute fucking cheek and I'm pleased to say in Newcastle most people hold my views on this type of thing and it's why even in the good old days ticket touts never flourished here, although that granted is at the opposite side of the spectrum of this argument.

Thou shalt not ask for 5% off. Everyone knows that.

He's not bartering over some rug with some Tunisian at a Bazaar.

6.25% actually.

It actually makes it worse quibbling over so little. Its the price of a pint, does he want to go the match or what?

Guest Marshall-Baines

6.25% actually.

It actually makes it worse quibbling over so little. Its the price of a pint, does he want to go the match or what?

Exactly. When you were a student did you go in to the clubs "right I know you do mitsubishi's for £3 a go but I'll give you a quid for it though because I'm a hard up student." "Aye seeing as though you're a student nee bother pal".

You haven't went on about it for the last 10 minutes at all, you haven't explained why he should pay for your enjoyment?

My point is it's an absolute fucking cheek and I'm pleased to say in Newcastle most people hold my views on this type of thing and it's why even in the good old days ticket touts never flourished here, although that granted is at the opposite side of the spectrum of this argument.

What the hell are you going on about? I offered him the best price i was willing to pay, and im sorry if that means i insulted the people of Newcastle and im sorry if that means i dont have love for the club. Im off to sleep but before i do, i notice in a lot of your posts you speak for the people of Newcastle. Since when have they appointed you the spokesperson. One more thing, even though you feel youre in the right here i can assure you the good honest people of Yorkshire would think different and maybe if you werent a regular on here, others wouldnt have a bias or silent opinion. Goodnight.

Guest Marshall-Baines

What the hell are you going on about? I offered him the best price i was willing to pay, and im sorry if that means i insulted the people of Newcastle and im sorry if that means i dont have love for the club. Im off to sleep but before i do, i notice in a lot of your posts you speak for the people of Newcastle. Since when have they appointed you the spokesperson. One more thing, even though you feel youre in the right here i can assure you the good honest people of Yorkshire would think different and maybe if you werent a regular on here, others wouldnt have a bias or silent opinion. Goodnight.

Find me one. What I said in this one was I DON'T KNOW ONE GEORDIE, who would be as cheeky as that, not one. That's all I said, we don't rip each other off. If you don't like that fact that's up to you.

Bit in bold. Say nee more. Goodnight.

6.25% actually.

like i said earlier it was about £12 for the day, that much saving is about £84/week. If its so little, why is he going on about it.

Guest Marshall-Baines

6.25% actually.

like i said earlier it was about £12 for the day, that much saving is about £84/week. If its so little, why is he going on about it.

It's almost the principle of it for me. Fucking laughable.

Find me one. What I said in this one was I DON'T KNOW ONE GEORDIE, who would be as cheeky as that, not one. That's all I said, we don't rip each other off. If you don't like that fact that's up to you.

Bit in bold. Say nee more. Goodnight.

I was joking obviously. Im not from yorkshire, i was merely playing with what the other poster said. I didnt rip no one off, i offered him a price for fuck sake, which he was under no obligation to take. Ok this time im gone 100%.

Was 6mill a club record for a full back leazes? Bargain basment tbh, I guess your man didn't see them as important as they don't sell many shirts

Pistone [4.5m] and Domi [about the same] were signings whose fees/expenditure could not be sneezed & scoffed at, especially in what was a depressed market, comparatively speaking when looking at the prices thrown about for quality & emerging talent these days.......... and let's not forget Barton, the most expensive British defender at the time.

Having said that Man United's 'reported interest' in Miguel [during the European Champs where he impressed ie. the Summer when we signed Carr] effectively priced us out the market. At the other end of the scale [fees paid] Seitaridis was a missed opportunity, when Porto signed him prior to the aforementioned championships, whereas we/the board opted to look at him sign him based on his Euro showing.

Whereas your man's record [in terms of 'misses' in the transfer market]by comparison reads like a motorway pile-up.

Edited by Year Zero

Was 6mill a club record for a full back leazes? Bargain basment tbh, I guess your man didn't see them as important as they don't sell many shirts

Pistone [4.5m] and Domi [about the same] were signings whose fees/expenditure could not be sneezed & scoffed at, especially in what was a depressed market, comparatively speaking when looking at the prices thrown about for quality & emerging talent these days.......... and let's not forget Barton, the most expensive British defender at the time.

Having said that Man United's 'reported interest' in Miguel [during the European Champs where he impressed ie. the Summer when we signed Carr] effectively priced us out the market. At the other end of the scale [fees paid] Seitaridis was a missed opportunity, when Porto signed him prior to the aforementioned championships, whereas we/the board opted to look at him sign him based on his Euro showing.

Whereas your man's record [in terms of 'misses' in the transfer market]by comparison reads like a motorway pile-up.

What are you even on about? Are you justifying signing Stephen Carr because Man Utd was linked with Miguel in the papers? ;)

What are you even on about? Are you justifying signing Stephen Carr because Man Utd was linked with Miguel in the papers? :)

trouble with you, is you advocate sensible spending yet when the old board has backed their managers, by far more than your man, and exercised sensible spending when the budget had been spent in the way the manager chose, and the club got the league positions and european qualifications to justify it by the way, you don't recognise the difference between that and running the club along the lines of a 2nd rate club that has about 10% of the turnover and support that we do.

You're as dense as half the posters on newcastle online, and that's being kind.

What are you even on about? Are you justifying signing Stephen Carr because Man Utd was linked with Miguel in the papers? :up:

trouble with you, is you advocate sensible spending yet when the old board has backed their managers, by far more than your man, and exercised sensible spending when the budget had been spent in the way the manager chose, and the club got the league positions and european qualifications to justify it by the way, you don't recognise the difference between that and running the club along the lines of a 2nd rate club that has about 10% of the turnover and support that we do.

Unfortunately because of your comprehension issues you don't understand my viewpoint. I am not suggesting that the club be always run like this. I am suggesting that at the moment it needs to be, until we are operating at a profit again. I don't even have a problem with the club using a debt option to buy players providing we have an operating profits and are able to service that debt properly. You don't seem to be able to grasp this concept. To be operating at a loss and buy players knowing that you can't afford them unless they manage to seal European football is simply irresponsible and potentially dangerous. This means I believe it will take time to get in a position to be a "1st rate club" again, not that I am happy to be a "2nd rate club".

As for you Newcastle Online comment, even as dense as that one poster you wrongly accused of being a poster from there? You shameless old cunt :)

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

What are you even on about? Are you justifying signing Stephen Carr because Man Utd was linked with Miguel in the papers? :up:

Unfortunately because of your comprehension issues you don't understand my viewpoint. I am not suggesting that the club be always run like this. I am suggesting that at the moment it needs to be, until we are operating at a profit again. I don't even have a problem with the club using a debt option to buy players providing we have an operating profits and are able to service that debt properly. You don't seem to be able to grasp this concept. To be operating at a loss and buy players knowing that you can't afford them unless they manage to seal European football is simply irresponsible and potentially dangerous. This means I believe it will take time to get in a position to be a "1st rate club" again, not that I am happy to be a "2nd rate club".

As for you Newcastle Online comment, even as dense as that one poster you wrongly accused of being a poster from there? You shameless old cunt :)

Sadly, you are indeed a clueless cunt who has been completely taken in by this "Leeds" scaremongering. Every club that qualifies for europe consistently buys these sort of players, whether they can "afford" them or not, and if they "can't" they go into debt. But being in debt doesn't mean you go bankrupt you daft arsehole. Most clubs are in debt. Do you have a mortgage, do you take out loans ? Can you repay them ? The "debts" of the development of SJP were manageable debts, your man's incompetence and de-motivation of the clubs fanbase and commercial income has sent the "debts" rocketing.

This is why the club is now operating a a lower level and having to sell its best players, who in turn, recognise they are now playing for a dead duck of a football club and want to play for clubs who go into "debt" to buy them, and attempt to win trophies and play in europe.

Fuck me. How many times. You are by far the thickest idiot on here. I know you mean well, and you think you are right, but if this club continues to be run on Mike Ashleys blueprint and "plan" you will spend his entire ownership watching this club fight relegation and sell its best players.

You're one sad idiot.

For "comprehension" issues and Newcastle Online, look again at the post. I asked him if he was the poster on NO. He said no, so I apologised for assuming he might have been. And as my reply to you said, some people are big enough to admit when they are wrong or make mistakes.

Edited by LeazesMag

What are you even on about? Are you justifying signing Stephen Carr because Man Utd was linked with Miguel in the papers? :lol:

Sadly, you are indeed a clueless cunt who has been completely taken in by this "Leeds" scaremongering. Every club that qualifies for europe consistently buys these sort of players, whether they can "afford" them or not, and if they "can't" they go into debt. But being in debt doesn't mean you go bankrupt you daft arsehole. Most clubs are in debt. Do you have a mortgage, do you take out loans ? Can you repay them ? The "debts" of the development of SJP were manageable debts, your man's incompetence and de-motivation of the clubs fanbase and commercial income has sent the "debts" rocketing.

This is why the club is now operating a a lower level and having to sell its best players, who in turn, recognise they are now playing for a dead duck of a football club and want to play for clubs who go into "debt" to buy them, and attempt to win trophies and play in europe.

Fuck me. How many times. You are by far the thickest idiot on here. I know you mean well, and you think you are right, but if this club continues to be run on Mike Ashleys blueprint and "plan" you will spend his entire ownership watching this club fight relegation and sell its best players.

You're one sad idiot.

HOW DO YOU PAY FOR DEBTS IF YOU ARE OPERATING AT A LOSS? CALLING ME A CLUELESS CUNT :up: DEAR ME.

Hello bank, I currently earn £1500 a month, my bills are £2000 a month...

GIVE ME A MORTGAGE PLEASE? I PWOMISE I'LL PAY IF I MANAGE TO WIN THE LOTTOOOOOOOO

What are you even on about? Are you justifying signing Stephen Carr because Man Utd was linked with Miguel in the papers? :lol:

You're one sad idiot.

HOW DO YOU PAY FOR DEBTS IF YOU ARE OPERATING AT A LOSS? CALLING ME A CLUELESS CUNT :up: DEAR ME.

Explain how the debts have rocketed and why we have had to sell our best players, with more to come.

A lot of people are now telling you how wrong you are, and the result is staring you in the face. One day you will learn.

How much of this "profit" do you think we are going to see ? And how will we get into europe again without buying the same quality players the others do and we ourselves did in the past ?

Basic stuff this. Do you want to fight relegation and look at the balance sheet, or do you want the football club to try to give you some success ?

The debt/credit thing is a bit of a red herring given the availability of credit has dried up and banks are much more prudent in handing out high risk loans. To me it's an issue as to whether you 'speculate to accumulate' to use a tired, old cliche. Specifically whether Ashley spends a bit of money in order to gain some success and push for Europe in order to generate a greater turnover. This is risky (in that everything involved in owning a football club is anyway) but it's probably far more risky to do it on a shoestring and gamble on PL survival over the next few seasons. Especially given he's already seen the club relegated in his time here and doesn't appear to have learnt that many lessons from it.

You're one sad idiot.

Explain how the debts have rocketed and why we have had to sell our best players, with more to come.

A lot of people are now telling you how wrong you are, and the result is staring you in the face. One day you will learn.

How much of this "profit" do you think we are going to see ? And how will we get into europe again without buying the same quality players the others do and we ourselves did in the past ?

Basic stuff this. Do you want to fight relegation and look at the balance sheet, or do you want the football club to try to give you some success ?

We probably won't. I'm not suggesting not buying them, you fucking thick thick fucking thick as fuck cunt. Read what I am typing.

The debt/credit thing is a bit of a red herring given the availability of credit has dried up and banks are much more prudent in handing out high risk loans. To me it's an issue as to whether you 'speculate to accumulate' to use a tired, old cliche. Specifically whether Ashley spends a bit of money in order to gain some success and push for Europe in order to generate a greater turnover. This is risky (in that everything involved in owning a football club is anyway) but it's probably far more risky to do it on a shoestring and gamble on PL survival over the next few seasons. Especially given he's already seen the club relegated in his time here and doesn't appear to have learnt that many lessons from it.

Is correct. So basically, the only way to do it would be to do the opposite of what Shepherd did, put money IN to the club :)

The club debts have rocketed because it signed bargain basement loan players, such as Martins, on loan at Brum, for preposterous fees, that didn't bother turning up for training and we got relegated :)

Edited by AshleysSkidMark