Sever07

1 hour ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Bandages!

article-1260812-08-E1-AF48000005-DC-216-

Loved braiding his hair too:

Andy Carroll - Hob Nob Anyone?

Also made of glass. It appears as though we have a type :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I remember him scoring a pretty inconsequential goal (for us) against Cardiff that pretty much sent them down and he ran the entire length of the pitch to celebrate :lol: What a fuckwit

:lol: I think we were already 2-0 up when he scored, game was already decided, nothing to play for and they were getting relegated because of it. He looked like a FA cup finalist from the seventies or eighties scoring the winning goal. 

Aye I think that’s the game there was an organised walkout that Steve Wraith’s lot knacked by changing the time :lol: 

It was hilarious, he went absolutely mental & the fixture was so inconsequential 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye I think that’s the game there was an organised walkout that Steve Wraith’s lot knacked by changing the time :lol: 

It was hilarious, he went absolutely mental & the fixture was so inconsequential 

The Wraith part of this post.... :lol: I'd forgotten all about that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OTF said:

Screenshot_20240124_204445_X.thumb.jpg.81087bafa3f8c836487416a29584a74b.jpg

Fuck me, the second hand embarrassment I get every time I see or remember this spikes my blood pressure and I lose feeling in my fingers :lol: .. Has there ever been a more self-serving, annoying, please be my friend mr gangster cunt representing toon fans than Wraith?

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: I think we were already 2-0 up when he scored, game was already decided, nothing to play for and they were getting relegated because of it. He looked like a FA cup finalist from the seventies or eighties scoring the winning goal. 

Yeah. I’m sure it was to put us 3-nowt up at the death. I think the only detail you may have missed is that it also marked the end of Carver’s spectacular run of 7 consecutive defeats (or whatever it was) as caretaker :lol: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yeah. I’m sure it was to put us 3-nowt up at the death. I think the only detail you may have missed is that it also marked the end of Carver’s spectacular run of 7 consecutive defeats (or whatever it was) as caretaker :lol: 

That mother fucker. 

Even tried to insert himself into Jonas' statement celebration after he scored that goal against West Ham to ensure our survival.

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Pardew was still the manager for that game, wasn't he? I am sure Carver didn't become the interim manager until the season after.

17 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Pardew was still the manager for that game, wasn't he? I am sure Carver didn't become the interim manager until the season after.

You’re right. I checked and it was pardew’s abysmal run that was ended 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

You’re right. I checked and it was pardew’s abysmal run that was ended 

Carver's run was even worse tbf, I think Pardew lost 6 games on the bounce and this ended it, and Carver's was 8 games lost on the bounce :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_2134.gif.f6813061a3db422871cf2578949be117.gif

Let's also not forget the time he tried to play politician as a tory and came last - in an election that included the BNP :lol:

image.thumb.png.4a88989caf8113243f2be67a2e745b6e.png

• Haha 8
  • Jaysus... 1

39 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Carver's run was even worse tbf, I think Pardew lost 6 games on the bounce and this ended it, and Carver's was 8 games lost on the bounce :lol:

Show some respect to the "best coach in the Premier League". His famous victory against West Ham will live long in the memory and his Liinkedin page. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Is there anything Wraith hasn’t shown himself to be an abject failure at? 

"The Grift"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Is there anything Wraith hasn’t shown himself to be an abject failure at? 

"Steve - You've tried your hand at everything. Bouncer, Public Relations, journalist, podcaster, author, actor, politician, YouTuber, west end gangster fluffer, protester. Is there anything you can do?"

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

"The Grift"?

He's shite at that too. Recent history has shown that if he was any good at the grift he'd be being investigated for heinous sex crimes.

Let’s not forget the time Wraith had  only just started up as a football agent and got a six month ban for signing a youth player (wouldn’t want to miss anything off his illustrious CV). 

Edited by Alex

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

"Steve - You've tried your hand at everything. Bouncer, Public Relations, journalist, podcaster, author, actor, politician, YouTuber, west end gangster fluffer, protester. Is there anything you can do?"

Nonce?

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Let’s not forget the time Wraith had  only just started up as a football agent and got a six month ban for signing a youth player (wouldn’t want to miss anything off his illustrious CV). 

I didn't know that but it's not in the least bit surprising.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Nonce?

That will only come to light if he ever stops being shite at grifting*. See below:

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

He's shite at that too. Recent history has shown that if he was any good at the grift he'd be being investigated for heinous sex crimes.

*But I have no doubt he's tried his hand at the owld diddling