Kid Dynamite

Womens World Cup

Rugby World Cup > Woman's Football in any shape or form.

;)

Personally I'd much rather watch a bunch of women running around than a bunch of men tackling each other.

;)

;)

Personally I'd much rather watch a bunch of women running around than a bunch of men tackling each other.

;)

So rugby or women's football then?

Been Watching a bit of England - Japan,

The football is unbelievably terrible for people who must train every day regardless of gender ;)

and one of the Japanese strikers has an afro ;)

The England keeper is shite like ;)

And the lass that scored the goals took her boots off and kissed them both times, analyze that ;)

;)

;)

There's nothing wrong with appreciating the male physique.

Seen clips of this on the telly and have to admit we could do with some of them at St James`. One of the goals was certainly a cracker.

But come on call me a chauvenist Women playing football or Women firemen, builders etc isnt meant to be.

And no i dont think they should be chained to a kitchen sink or confined to beauty pagents but honestly.

Still i suppose you have to admire them for the determination they show and they could certainly teach some of our stars a thing or two.

The 11-0 was terrible. Watching the keeper flap at any ball above waist height was amusing, but grew old rather quickly.

I'd have no issue with women's football if every set piece didn't result in a goal.

Re female keepers...is it a gender specific spacial awareness issue? Ie there's actually some credible science behind why the keepers are utterly shit. I bet a case could be stated in any event.

mmmmm Rachel Unitt *homer-esque drools* I can't believe she's not playing like. Makes the game far more enticing :icon_lol:

Edited by maggiespaws

Re female keepers...is it a gender specific spacial awareness issue? Ie there's actually some credible science behind why the keepers are utterly shit. I bet a case could be stated in any event.

Girls cant catch. Its a scientific FACT.