IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

back in Newcastle tonight for the weekend. Not actually that looking forward to it because I've got to go to ex-fiance's house for a Haloween party. It'll be the same bullshit questions, the same bullshit arguments and the same people doing the same things...

God that makes me sound like a right miserly fuck.

back in Newcastle tonight for the weekend. Not actually that looking forward to it because I've got to go to ex-fiance's house for a Haloween party. It'll be the same bullshit questions, the same bullshit arguments and the same people doing the same things...

Well, you don't actually 'have to go' do you? You actually want to go :D

Blatantly going to go, stripped to the waist* to show off his new svelte figure in a 'look whatchu missin' out on girlfriend'

stylee!

*save only for blazer

Well, you don't actually 'have to go' do you? You actually want to go :razz:

Blatantly going to go, stripped to the waist* to show off his new svelte figure in a 'look whatchu missin' out on girlfriend'

stylee!

*save only for blazer

:D

Well, you don't actually 'have to go' do you? You actually want to go :razz:

stylee!

*save only for blazer

B)

When ever i try to picture Fish I can't help thinking of 'Tim nice but dim' in his blazer or with his cricket jumper draped around his shoulders...close?

stylee!

*save only for blazer

I have to go. If I don't the amount of shit I'd get is really not worth it.

and listen up Samuel, I don't like the cut of you jib. You know fine well Blazer + T-Shirt + Jeans is the height of sartorial elegance

Well, you don't actually 'have to go' do you? You actually want to go B)

stylee!

*save only for blazer

:(

When ever i try to picture Fish I can't help thinking of 'Tim nice but dim' in his blazer or with his cricket jumper draped around his shoulders...close?

The fucking spit.... :razz: