Reading VS Toon

smoggeordie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with Sam? 88 minutes to go and he's sitting in the dugout picking his fingernails not even looking at the game, yet at the same time on Monday and we're ahead he's screaming his head off.

I saw on Setanta that the game was being advertised on bt.com/vision. I don't have this bt stuff so can't comment on it's availability.

btw prediction 2-1 to Reading.

Listen to your uncle hips - he knows what he is talking about :D

Terrible loss to be honest, I can't fault us much for losing to the new-look City but Derby and Reading are Championship-level teams we should be beating day in and day out.

Embarassing.

Reading finished 8th last season and have the same points now as at this point last season.

What the fuck is wrong with Sam? 88 minutes to go and he's sitting in the dugout picking his fingernails not even looking at the game, yet at the same time on Monday and we're ahead he's screaming his head off.

Maybe cause there was nothing he could do as we were utter poo...

Dont ask me how we manage to lose away games but with the team we have we should be putting in a far better performance then the one we just dished out! We didnt create anything of real note all game and when we did it was through N'Zogbia and through playing the ball to the feet of our forwards. The long balls and hitting the ball into space didnt really work in the first half and im surprised we continued to do it! It was frustrating as we have these skillful players who i am sure have the skills to get around players and pass the ball and create, yet they dont.

Oh well there is always next week...

Terrible loss to be honest, I can't fault us much for losing to the new-look City but Derby and Reading are Championship-level teams we should be beating day in and day out.

Embarassing.

Reading finished 8th last season and have the same points now as at this point last season.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, look at our squad and look at theirs. The difference should be obvious.