BRFC -v- NUFC

Happy Face

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1519: Andy Cole slips while shooting at the Stadium of Light and blazes over. "He's looked ropey so far", says my colleague Al.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but surely Cole and York must look at each other, remember where the were and what they achieved in 1999, and think "how the fuck have we ended up here, getting bumraped by Everton?"

well they are in their mid-30s tbf, but they did kind of fall quite a bit after that season... Edited by TheInspiration

1519: Andy Cole slips while shooting at the Stadium of Light and blazes over. "He's looked ropey so far", says my colleague Al.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but surely Cole and York must look at each other, remember where the were and what they achieved in 1999, and think "how the fuck have we ended up here, getting bumraped by Everton?"

well they are in their mid-30s tbf, but they did kind of fall quite a bit after that season...

Don't know how they're still playing in the Premiership, probably would've been a good idea to stop a while ago for both of them.

Half-time impressions.

Defending has been good as a rule, some shocking errors by Rozy and Butt however.

Midfield has looked greatly improved, even Barton, although Geremi has served up the same old tripe.

Attack has been passable, Smith is miles better as a striker although he's still not a world beater, Martins has looked dangerous after a slow start, Milner has unfortunately flattered to deceive. It seems he just can't get round defenders.

IF the defence keeps their concentration I actually think we might win it.