How long has Souness got left?

Ketsbaia

If we continue in our current vain of form when do you think Souness will get the elbow? My gut feeling is he'll be here until Wigan if we continue to play like we currently are. I certainly don't think Fat Fred would let him get to the Sunderland game after god knows how many shambolic performances.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we continue in our current vain of form

another 9 months at the very least....

34346[/snapback]

Really think that Fat Fred will put up with this much longer?

34364[/snapback]

He wont, if we lose at Blackburn on Sunday, Freddy will know that we wont be happy & those that are there will probably voice there dissaproval (after the match I hope).

Still think he'll be here in May....

We may want him gone sooner, just don't think it's going to happen - still think he's playing a holding role until 'someone' retires from playing....

We may want him gone sooner, just don't think it's going to happen - still think he's playing a holding role until 'someone' retires from playing....

34406[/snapback]

I dont doubt that was FFs intention but i do believe he will not let Souness continue unless we pick up points soon.

Still think Roeder could end up as caretaker... :lol:

34406[/snapback]

Balls. If that happens the next in line will be managing in the Championship. And before you say that is an over reaction, it's just a simple extrpolation of results.

34406[/snapback]

Don't think/hope so. IMHO Souness has 1-3 poor results left. But at the next loss at home or tonking away will seal Souness fate.

He should never have been appointed.

He then should have been out on his arse at the end of last season

He should be out already after the Fulham game

He will probably go if he gets another two shite results against Rovers and City, if he's still here by the time the mackems come to town we're fucked.

And another reason for absolutely needing to get the fucker out as soon as possible is so that he's gone before some of the better players return. Because believe me the likes of Nobby, Emre, Luque and the like will be good enough to hide some of how shite the boss is. They would on their ability alone scrape enough points that he would keep avoiding the sack but because of him we'd be going nowhere and the club would be getting ever further behind the top teams.

We'd be picking up some points, but long term he'd still be damaging us and with a better manager and those players we'd be getting a hell of alot more points than under Souness.