Newcastle vs Arsenal

Besty

Just started watching the match, anyone been playing poor and anyone been playing good?

Just the normal one a season wonder game to keep everything rosie in the garden of eden

Seriously. Stop it.

:razz: Pafuckles it's not me,it's the Bacardi

glad yr not drinking gin ffs

Oi!,this here drink speaks the truth you know :nufc:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pisses me off how Taylor is always the hero when he returns from a layoff, yet after a few games he turns into a primadonna arse giving away stuff left right and centre (well, he nearly gave a dangerous free kick away in the last 5 today too)

Good play IMO (if you are talking about when he blocked Adebayor off). Professional. Even if he got red carded it would have been worth it to get our season back on track.

Giving away a free kick outside the box? He is a defender, his art is interception of the ball without fouling the man. If it was Viduka fair enough.

Pisses me off how Taylor is always the hero when he returns from a layoff, yet after a few games he turns into a primadonna arse giving away stuff left right and centre (well, he nearly gave a dangerous free kick away in the last 5 today too)

Good play IMO (if you are talking about when he blocked Adebayor off). Professional. Even if he got red carded it would have been worth it to get our season back on track.

Giving away a free kick outside the box? He is a defender, his art is interception of the ball without fouling the man. If it was Viduka fair enough.

Are we talking about the same incident?

Barton played a bad pass. Adebayor was in on goal. If he didnt block him then it could have been 1-2. Game over.

Are we talking about the same incident?

Barton played a bad pass. Adebayor was in on goal. If he didnt block him then it could have been 1-2. Game over.

I can't remeber now, I thought he could have played it better, but I am on the cans.

Just started watching the match, anyone been playing poor and anyone been playing good?

Just the normal one a season wonder game to keep everything rosie in the garden of eden

Seriously. Stop it.

:razz: Pafuckles it's not me,it's the Bacardi

glad yr not drinking gin ffs

Oi!,this here drink speaks the truth you know :nufc:

lol...you should read the arse forums,they are near suicide lol, saying wenger has no tacyics and so on , fickle fans or what

More of the same please.

I was proud of the team and the fans tonight. I'd keep the same team for Brum.

I'm far too pissed to be dealing with anyone of the arses who are going to bemoan the fact that we played well but only in a crisis. Yes, you may have a point but we delivered what everyone wanted tonight and more than what most people expected - a solid performance and a point

What a load of shite,after the performance against Portsmouth,Liverpool and the likes of Derby away you come out with that?get a grip Skull and stop trying to fool yourself into thinking otherwise eh?!

Skull Knacker

Piss off. What in my post was 'a load of shite'?

We not only got a result against arguably the best footballing side in the league but played bloody well.

Just got back in. throats gone and me hands are red through not being used to clapping! Much better performance. Only Geremi/Barton were a bit dodgy. Much better from smith up front. We still need the RW sorted. Now we need more of the same this weekend or its been a waste of time.

good to hear the fans getting behind the team, esp when we went 1-0 down.

More of the same please.

I'm far too pissed to be dealing with anyone of the arses who are going to bemoan the fact that we played well but only in a crisis. Yes, you may have a point but we delivered what everyone wanted tonight and more than what most people expected - a solid performance and a point

What a load of shite,after the performance against Portsmouth,Liverpool and the likes of Derby away you come out with that?get a grip Skull and stop trying to fool yourself into thinking otherwise eh?!

Skull Knacker

I'm seeing colours maaan!

pretty little colours everywhere,what do you think about that?

Just got back in. throats gone and me hands are red through not being used to clapping! Much better performance. Only Geremi/Barton were a bit dodgy. Much better from smith up front. We still need the RW sorted. Now we need more of the same this weekend or its been a waste of time.

good to hear the fans getting behind the team, esp when we went 1-0 down.

Indeed, but will it ever sink into the heads of the boo boys? The fans backed the team from the start and when theyw ent behidn they backed them more and what a surprise the players responded, gained in confidence and played well enough to come back against Arsenal and fight right till the end.

Normall they'd have booed them for conceding, got on everyones back and whinged for 90 mins and the team would have got worse and lost, its pretty simple really!

Poeple can go on all they like about paying their money and being able to give people stick and how players should take it, but one fact remains, you back them you give them a lift, give them stick and they'll never get any better and will invariably get worse.

Weve got the right wing sorted. Hes playing on the left wing!

Cracking 2nd half, much more like it. Shouldnt gloss over the facts though. Silly team selection again. Geremi RW, Zoggy LB, Milner LW. And we didnt look too good until we scored around the hour mark.

Like i said though, after that we were the better team and were unlucky not to nick it at the end.

Did anyone read the programme? Too much bullshit in it for me about blackburn saying we deserved to win! Did we shite, we played an average game against an average team and they finished ther chances better than us. Thats why we lost.

PS - Arsenal are dirty cheating cunts!

regele wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Bad result but still unbeaten.

Our honeymoon is over.

That's spot on! The going is starting to get rough and the team's reaction so far isn't very encouraging, but we can certainly do better with our injured players on, a midfield consistent of a defender two defensive midfielders and two out of form players isn't gonna set anything alight.

What a load of cr@p!

What honeymoon? Who got married? Stop with the pathetic clichys and realise that football is like swings and roundabouts and when you missing so many players,damage limitation can be classifies as a success.

But then again if you so fickle to be so disillusioned after one game you may well be better off getting a divorce!

Ring any bells......can u imagine if we were top and just got a point at the arse

More of the same please.

Skull Knacker

I'm seeing colours maaan!

pretty little colours everywhere,what do you think about that?

Congratulations. You're acting the cleft and you're getting bites

regele wrote:

Tony Montana wrote:

Bad result but still unbeaten.

Our honeymoon is over.

That's spot on! The going is starting to get rough and the team's reaction so far isn't very encouraging, but we can certainly do better with our injured players on, a midfield consistent of a defender two defensive midfielders and two out of form players isn't gonna set anything alight.

What a load of cr@p!

What honeymoon? Who got married? Stop with the pathetic clichys and realise that football is like swings and roundabouts and when you missing so many players,damage limitation can be classifies as a success.

But then again if you so fickle to be so disillusioned after one game you may well be better off getting a divorce!

Ring any bells......can u imagine if we were top and just got a point at the arse

Was that deliberate cause we played Arsenal? :nufc:

Not a bad result all things considered, entire midfield out, along with our best striker.

Funny things is, we would have won it at the end had the ref done his job. Beye was holding Ade and should have seen red, same goes for Taylor. Smith should have had a red card for that tackle on Gallas in the first half as well, he didn't even get a yellow. It's all English grit and passion I guess, not shocking fouling on the man

Worst f****g ref I've seen. Utter disgrace.

From http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.p...c&start=540

Sad bastards. I'm sure given enough time they'd think of reasons why our whole team should've been sent off. The fact is their team is full of soft wankers who are used to playacting and only got what they deserved today.

:nufc:

Good game. We showed good determination and team spirit. I think that Sam has the full backing from his dressing room.

I know but it's not the dressing room kicking the ball.

It's stuck in the stand...