Nobs at the match!

Kid Dynamite

Canny funny that a fair few would have missed the winner on Saturday. Fair enough if you're an OAP with a dodgy hip but what's everyone else's excuse? I can't understand it. Most of them leaving early are probably only going to the pub.

I refuse to leave until the whistle goes like.

£30 + a ticket im having every fucking second :icon_lol:

That's the thing, it fucking costs enough to go. Where have these people got to be so urgently at 5 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon?

It amazes me like :icon_lol:

I can understand beating the rush but why not wait and then there wont be one :lol:

What about the ones that turn up late, leave well before half-time so they don't have to queue for a pie/pint/piss then come back 5 mins after the second half has started. :icon_lol:

Funnily enough thats what this bloke does. hes lucky if he sees 70mins of any given match.

On a similr theme, theres a bloke who comes in my local when we play away to watch it on telly. Hes got a big toon tattoo, the latest kit, Fs and Blinds all match talking about how much he loves the toon and owens shit, ameobis better etc.etc.

Then if we are losing at half time he fucks off home and doesnt come back ;) super fan or what!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Canny funny that a fair few would have missed the winner on Saturday. Fair enough if you're an OAP with a dodgy hip but what's everyone else's excuse? I can't understand it. Most of them leaving early are probably only going to the pub.

£30 + a ticket im having every fucking second ;)

That's the thing, it fucking costs enough to go. Where have these people got to be so urgently at 5 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon?

It amazes me like :lol:

I can understand beating the rush but why not wait and then there wont be one :icon_lol:

What about the ones that turn up late, leave well before half-time so they don't have to queue for a pie/pint/piss then come back 5 mins after the second half has started. :icon_lol:

That annoys the fuck out of me.

Well I have to say I'm guilty of that, 42 minutes on the clock and I go down or there's no chance of a pint, I must say though well done to Mort, I donno what they've done this season but the queues are much better than they were in Level 7.

Guest stevieintoon
Living your life vicariously through other people wacky eh? :lol:

I bet youre a right soft shit in real life too!

Correct, but I'd still flatten you

Oh give it up you cock muncher,Why do you and Sm think you run this place?

:icon_lol::icon_lol: What a load of shite.

Me and Wacky might well be the only 2 posters on here worth reading but we are far from running this place. The fact that they dare not ask us to be mods or admin is testament to that.

As for you my friend - fuck off you daft cunt.

Btw, I can vouch for Wacky being soft as shite. But I'm rock, knock you's all out. ;)

not since I returned you aren't :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I can understand beating the rush but why not wait and then there wont be one :icon_lol:

Well I have to say I'm guilty of that, 42 minutes on the clock and I go down or there's no chance of a pint, I must say though well done to Mort, I donno what they've done this season but the queues are much better than they were in Level 7.

In the leazes i can go down 5 mins before the 2nd half starts and get served in a couple of minutes?

Guest stevieintoon

In the leazes i can go down 5 mins before the 2nd half starts and get served in a couple of minutes?

Do you want a medal?

£30 + a ticket im having every fucking second :lol:

Do you want a medal?

I bet that wifey you were arguing with was pissing herself when you went mental about women/kids/people who wear glasses ( ;) ) at the match and then fucked off before the half time whistle for your pint. :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Do you want a medal?

I bet that wifey you were arguing with was pissing herself when you went mental about women/kids/people who wear glasses ( ;) ) at the match and then fucked off before the half time whistle for your pint. :icon_lol:

She probably would have done if it wasn't in the second half that I lost my temper. In fact she wouldn't, I can't imagine her smiling. I don't want to with her big hair and chubby cheeks.

Edited by stevieintoon

;) I thought the title read "Nobs (Nobby's at the match)

me too, I was expecting the joke to be something along the lines of "he's over there"*points and nobby in exec box*

Well on Saturday I went down dead on half time (nae part time 42 min shite here ;)) had a wazz then joined the queue, they kicked off before I was handed me Bovril and I missed the first couple of minutes of the second half. :icon_lol:

Do you want a medal?

Superfan extraordinaire stevie! I dont want a medal. I was just saying your excuse for going down early is shit. We wait 3 or 4 weeks at a time for a home match that lasts all of 90 minutes, you can buy a drink any time before or after the match, but your still willing to miss a goal to get your plastic glass of piss water?

Guest stevieintoon
Superfan extraordinaire stevie! I dont want a medal. I was just saying your excuse for going down early is shit. We wait 3 or 4 weeks at a time for a home match that lasts all of 90 minutes, you can buy a drink any time before or after the match, but your still willing to miss a goal to get your plastic glass of piss water?

How's it shit?? I don't miss a goal because I stand at the pump nearest the telly, if I don't go down I don't get served before the start of the second half USUALLY on a weekend, week games are much better. As Peasepud rightly pointed out, fans like you who go along once every few months and come out with shit like this haven't got a clue. Fuck off and support Blyth.

Worst one for me was Villa home...

The one where Shearer scored that cracking volley from a rob lee cross,

i was still queing for a fucking bovril ;)

Young and naive` (caught it on the monitors like :icon_lol:)

I've missed plenty of goals by clipping the end of the 1st half, but given the choice I can't see why anyone would want to stand the whole 15 and sometimes more in a queue. This way I can gat a piss, pie and pint and be back in my seat with plenty to spare. Plus you actually get a choice of pie too, rather than the least popular thing left. I've never left early at full time though, ever, even as I felt the frostbite eat my toes and knew I still had a 45 minute walk home in the snow.

I've missed plenty of goals by clipping the end of the 1st half, but given the choice I can't see why anyone would want to stand the whole 15 and sometimes more in a queue. This way I can gat a piss, pie and pint and be back in my seat with plenty to spare. Plus you actually get a choice of pie too, rather than the least popular thing left. I've never left early at full time though, ever, even as I felt the frostbite eat my toes and knew I still had a 45 minute walk home in the snow.

I bet you live in a cardboard box and only have gravel to eat anarl?

Luxury, luxury [/dodgyoldskit]

Guest stevieintoon

Move closer than Scotswood then.

How's it shit?? I don't miss a goal because I stand at the pump nearest the telly, if I don't go down I don't get served before the start of the second half USUALLY on a weekend, week games are much better. As Peasepud rightly pointed out, fans like you who go along once every few months and come out with shit like this haven't got a clue. Fuck off and support Blyth.

I have a season ticket :unsure:

Only goals I've ever missed were when we played Everton a while back. My season ticket had a stub missing and I didn't notice till I got to the turnstile. Took me ages to sort it out at the box office and by the time I got in it was 1-1, with Everton scoring to make it 2-1 just I came up the stairs. The turnstiles were actaully shut and I had to bang on the exit doors for one of the stewards to let me in.

Only goals I've ever missed were when we played Everton a while back. My season ticket had a stub missing and I didn't notice till I got to the turnstile. Took me ages to sort it out at the box office and by the time I got in it was 1-1, with Everton scoring to make it 2-1 just I came up the stairs. The turnstiles were actaully shut and I had to bang on the exit doors for one of the stewards to let me in.

That mental image is cracking me up of Lil Dave asking the man to let him in. :unsure: