Pretty Boy v. Hitman

Dr Gloom

Im hoping Hatton will win.

Mayweather is the better boxer, he's more technical plus he's bigger.

I think Hatton might be faster but he cant really fight for points...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone settle me a bet?

(I know im right so this is deemed pointess ,hopefully an easy £5)

Ok in a major boxing match - like hatton - mayweather...

Who fights first, the headline fight or do they have a bunch of Mickey mouse fights first (yes,yes they do)

and do you regard Amir Khans fight tonight as a ''major'' fight or is it only on to coincide with the Hatton fight.

I don't like Hatton's attitude as well for this fight, never mind none of this trash talking, it's not his style. Go out there and let your fighting doing the talking Ricky. :nufc:

I don't like Hatton's attitude as well for this fight, never mind none of this trash talking, it's not his style. Go out there and let your fighting doing the talking Ricky. :nufc:

You're right, its not him, I just think he's really steamed up for this fight like no other.

Loved watching Khan. I know it was over in a flash but it wasn't just the opponent getting caught out early - Khan was so precise with his punches.

Anyone think that they put the Khan match on the same night as the Hatton match just to grab some of the people watching the hatton match?

I do like ;)

No.

Anyone think that they put the Khan match on the same night as the Hatton match just to grab some of the people watching the hatton match?

I do like ;)

No.

:icon_lol:

365 days in a year ...

Boxing promoter + brain + larger demographic + £ = coincidence?

You do what you have to when you're drunk and aggresive. I make no apologies, I will make a fortune off £20, if I don'tr Im going round his house and knacking the manc tossa.

I appreciate at least the port of the post title...

Pretty boy you are going DOWN!!!!!. £20 of my English pounds says so you cock-knocker.

(I am staying up in case anyone mught have been wondering, Mr Carling has persuaded me I should do so)

Jimbo, Sicklee Sausage Roll, Google.com, Jonny2J, T-Keith, khay, Bombadil, wellsy, Besty, Asprilla's foreskin, JaMoUsE, Magma, NJS, LucaAltieri

Yous lot better start commenting or I will fight you, bastids.

Mr Google excepted, I know you're a busy lad and haven't got time for right pwoper tear up.