Pretty Boy v. Hitman

Dr Gloom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever ordered the 9am box office repeat? I don't fancy staying up till 5, but I need to be out the house by 12 on Sunday. It says undercard aswell, what's the craic? Will they show hatton first? If not, will the undercard and then hatton be more than 3 hours? The evening one starts at 11pm :nufc:

I still think Mayweather on points, but I think Hatton has an excellent chance, I've not been that impressed with Mayweather of late, I think Hatton is more focused, Mayweathers hands might play a big part if the rumours of a hand injury this week are true, one other thing in Hatton's favour is the choice of ref, Joe Cortez is the ref and I think he'll allow Hatton to grapple close and get his body shots away.

Doesnt hatton get £10m just for fighting anyway?

Just ? for potentially getting your brain caved in, worth every penny, and a drop in the ocean to what some have earned in the ring.

Doesnt hatton get £10m just for fighting anyway?

Just ? for potentially getting your brain caved in, worth every penny, and a drop in the ocean to what some have earned in the ring.

Believe me. Id take £10m to fight the bastard :nufc:

Wouldn't think twice.

Or in fact ever again.

But the money would be good for my family (and hospital fees)

Want to risk losing your feed just as the knock out punch is delievered ? or when the result is announced ?

Nah, I'll coughing up for it.

booked it last week, deffo not worth watching on a feed, i'm off to bolton tonight to see naseem hamed amir khan's fight then home for 2ish i think,

C'MON RICKY

wor lad has ordered it and invited half the local over to watch it !!! Revenge will be mine when he has to get up and out for 9.00 a.m. the mora to go to a christening :nufc:

booked it last week, deffo not worth watching on a feed, i'm off to bolton tonight to see naseem hamed amir khan's fight then home for 2ish i think,

C'MON RICKY

Ive got no choice man :nufc:

Saying that if i get a good feed il be sorted.

Surely there will be loads kicking about?

wor lad has ordered it and invited half the local over to watch it !!! Revenge will be mine when he has to get up and out for 9.00 a.m. the mora to go to a christening :razz:

with a bit of luck he will be celebrating!!

me mate lives in hyde and has plans to be in Hattons local for the fight :nufc: jammy git

Helping out at a jiu jitsu grading today (just have to turn up and kick the shit out of people), then out for a mate's birthday, afterwards going to the post grading party full of jailbait freshers then over to my mate's to watch the fight.

Perfect. :nufc:

So what time is the fight likely to start?

Between 4 and 5 am

Fucking hell :nufc:

I might have to get a shitload of beer and sleep till 10PM then get up and start drinking

I'll be gutted for Hatton if he doesn't win it, cos watching all the build-up etc, I think he'll find a defeat very hard to take. Fingers crossed he can pull it off.

Aye a few boxers after major fights went into therapy and that.

Took Foreman over a year to get over losing to Ali. Theres just that much riding on it in front of the worlds press, money ,ego, reputation etc

Although I think Hatton's got a good chance, I think far too many people are predicting him to win, without ever have seeing Mayweather fight before, Mayweather is a fantastic boxer and up there with some of the best ever.