Pretty Boy v. Hitman

Dr Gloom

See Mayweather is already making excuses, fragile hands apparently. Load of shite.

Must be a huge dent to Mayweather's overblown ego to see 20000+ Hatton fans already there a number of which were making themselves heard at yesterdays press conference.

Can't wait for the weigh in tonight on Sky Sports News @ 10pm.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't spy a good reason for this thread being stopped so ive opened it again.

Might be worth deleting the new one, no?

None of this deleting stuff let it run free!

Free as the day it was born!

I couldn't spy a good reason for this thread being stopped so ive opened it again.

Might be worth deleting the new one, no?

Heavy handed mods tbh

Aye just delete the other one once you've merged my post :razz:

The original posts are earlier in this page man :nufc:

What time is it likely to be? I fancy blowing the Christmas box and paying for it.

How much is it? A couple of wor mates are on at us to get it in as neither have got fucking debit cards or owt. I'm adopting a monkey for xmas for one of the bastards girlfriends on my debit card too if you can believe that.

Costs £17.99 iirc.

They reckon it should start at 4am if the other fights on the bill go to schedule but things liek this always over run and Mayweather's bound to take about an hour getting to the ring with all his cronies.

Amir Khan is fighting on ITV on Sat night too, seems to have been totally forgotten about. He's not in the same class by any means obviously as he's just starting out but has potential imo.

Edited by Smooth Operator

They don't have debit cards? :nufc: Eh?

I'm fucking serious as owt.

Well ones got one that only works in certain machines and thats it. The other one's lucky not to be in a fucking debtors prison. Proper Harry Ramps tbh and who ends up carrying the can?

That's what happens when you form lifelong friendships working at Burger King. :razz:

They don't have debit cards? :nufc: Eh?

I'm fucking serious as owt.

Well ones got one that only works in certain machines and thats it. The other one's lucky not to be in a fucking debtors prison. Proper Harry Ramps tbh and who ends up carrying the can?

That's what happens when you form lifelong friendships working at Burger King. :icon_lol:

Doormat.

Will you get me a Xbox 360 for xmas mancy as I've not got plastic either, cheers. I'll PM address. And a Whopper meal wouldn't go amiss. :razz:

Fight to be stopped in the 9th because of Hatton being cut up too badly :nufc:

Bollocks. Hatton doesn't seem to cut to easily these days after having the old vaseline removed

He's prone to gash's wider than your lasses ffs, although his cut man is top drawer.

Thats his only weakness as I see it although I don't think Mayweather is gonna get a clear enough shot.

Can see Hatton winning by ko in the 8th. :razz: