Pretty Boy v. Hitman

Dr Gloom

Jimbo, Sicklee Sausage Roll, Google.com, Jonny2J, T-Keith, khay, Bombadil, wellsy, Besty, Asprilla's foreskin, JaMoUsE, Magma, NJS, LucaAltieri

Yous lot better start commenting or I will fight you, bastids.

Mr Google excepted, I know you're a busy lad and haven't got time for right pwoper tear up.

;)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo, Sicklee Sausage Roll, Google.com, Jonny2J, T-Keith, khay, Bombadil, wellsy, Besty, Asprilla's foreskin, JaMoUsE, Magma, NJS, LucaAltieri

Mr Google excepted, I know you're a busy lad and haven't got time for right pwoper tear up.

You not getting a feed like?

I got a feed baby, SBO jacked in to the visual cortex mofo. I'm fighting the TV already!

I got a feed baby, SBO jacked in to the visual cortex mofo. I'm fighting the TV already!

;)

7 cans left, various temperatures in unknown posititions. I'm not going to make it lads. Carve up my possessions according to worth. Wacky gets my Barbie dolls, anything else first come first serve, bo selecta.

Got a good feed.

Hope it keeps up.

And for more arguements sake, are there adverts on the sky sports pay per view?

TBH i think there is :icon_lol:;)

Aye there is.

Got a good feed.

Hope it keeps up.

And for more arguements sake, are there adverts on the sky sports pay per view?

TBH i think there is :icon_lol:;)

Aye there is.

I think he was in tard mode saying theres not like :icon_lol:

''you pay £18 for it why would there be adverts''

fucking hell :lol:

I'm up and I'm about to crack open a bottle(s) of Rose get myself steaming for the fight, make a load of noise then if the neighbour complains knock the mackem cunt out. Be over in the first round tbh

;)

I'm up and I'm about to crack open a bottle(s) of Rose get myself steaming for the fight, make a load of noise then if the neighbour complains knock the mackem cunt out. Be over in the first round tbh

;)

+1

Got SMO texting me wanting to come down with his camp mate, told him to fuck off I'm full. Not listening to him repeating himself all night and slavering all over the shop whilst his bent mate checks my arse out every time I go to the fridge.

On another note I spoke to my mates who are over there yesterday, been offered $8000 each for their tickets, probably more again as the fight edges closer. 3 are selling up and one daft shite is still going.

They paid £1000 all in, flights and 4 nights accommodation in the MGM and the ticket for the fight

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Guest stevieintoon

Dr Gloom never mind randoms fuck off ye cunt, I could say randoms fuck off taakin aboot the toon 99.9% of people, the neet is aboot randoms who know fuck all about boxin like watchin fuckin Rocky and are taken away on a media wankfest ok pal? ye snobby cunt