Garth Crooks is spoiling MOTD2 for me

Dr Gloom

He's a fucking useless pundit like. He looks like Sloth aswell. I just expect him one day to interrupt a post game analasys with 'Hey you guuuuuys!' and then, the sincere face mentioned above!

The woman comentator.. I'm not sexist like, but it sounds shit. Stick with blokes for that.

Can't abide Garth Crooks, he seems utterly dismissive of the other pundits, casting their views to the side because they don't work for the FA or, they haven't done the job as long as he has. Often he'll have a point and spend the entire show trying to prove that one point. His bias to Spurs is as blatant as his incredible lack of charm.

the woman commentator is awful mind, her high pitched squeal makes me think that it's actually Jim'll Fixin' it for a 13 yr old boy to do Match of the Day commentary.

"And, there's a cross.... eeeeeeh, goal.... that was Heskey's.... 2nd of the game." all delivered in falsetto

I'd prefer to hear a yank commentary tbh

I've said before he should have been sacked for backing Wright-Philips over the Elliot sending off at Stamford Bridge the other year - but then again he was a typical Spurs cheat as a player.

I'm also not frightened to say that being a well spoken black bloke helped get his career started on TV.

Aye,

She sounds fucking terrible like.

Sound off - Itunes on.

You cant watch the match because her voice is darting all over the fucking shop ;)

PC gone mad :icon_lol:

is the right answer.

Can only get worse.

I've said before he should have been sacked for backing Wright-Philips over the Elliot sending off at Stamford Bridge the other year - but then again he was a typical Spurs cheat as a player.

I'm also not frightened to say that being a well spoken black bloke helped get his career started on TV.

thats what you get for pandering to the PC brigade and appointing people into jobs and careers because they are black / women / muslim etc etc just to show that you aren't racist.

Load of bollocks.

thats what you get for pandering to the PC brigade and appointing people into jobs and careers because they are black / women / muslim etc etc just to show that you aren't racist.

Load of bollocks.

New avatar for you Leazes ;)

countryub7.jpg

Load of bollocks.

New avatar for you Leazes ;)

countryub7.jpg

The easy retort :icon_lol:

That's it though we are a self destructive nation.

Everyone enjoys calling each other a racist/fattist/doggist/sexist/islamomomohammedist

Just to feel superior or ''clever'' and then we find we are under total censorship.

(not implying you were serious btw)

the whole positive discrimination thing only works if the person can do the job in the first place. crooks is an awful pundit. that lass commentator is beyond shite. you don't deserve to be given a high profile job that many others could do far better just because you're black or a woman.

fuck me, i sound like a daily mail reader.

it's pc GONE MAD ;)