Eddie Johnson

ohhh_yeah

just heard on a local radio station that rumors are swirling that forward Eddie Johnson is now ready for a move out of the u.s...

he turned down derby in the last transfer window... it is being reported that derby are back in with reading, middlesbrough, and NUFC also in with offers...

pure speculation at this point but what are your thoughts???

Overrated.

Speaking of Americans, I'd much rather have Altidore or Dempsey or even Donovan.

Johnson is just a faster version of Ameobi.

Edited by Zathras

my first reaction was who the fuck is Eddie fucking Johnson. I mean, he may turn out to be the new Beardsley, but the odds must be a million to one.

Meanwhile, the top 4 sign the real quality/trophy players.

I expect numerous people such as KCG to not understand this, as usual.

I'm sure we will challenge those clubs again with bog standard 2m quid johnny averages and a few speculative gambles thrown in. So long as the club is a "business" and the books are right, thats alright then.

my first reaction was who the fuck is Eddie fucking Johnson. I mean, he may turn out to be the new Beardsley, but the odds must be a million to one.

I'm sure we will challenge those clubs again with bog standard 2m quid johnny averages and a few speculative gambles thrown in. So long as the club is a "business" and the books are right, thats alright then.

Vianna, Cort, Luque, Boumsong, Faye (the 1st one), hell I'll even throw Owen into that mix.

6 off the top of the head, all pricey, "real quality" players which helped cement our position as 5th best club in the land. :dunno:

Ooh my very own toothless stalker :dunno:

I have no idea who the fuck Eddie Johnson is.

Vianna, Cort, Luque, Boumsong, Faye (the 1st one), hell I'll even throw Owen into that mix.

6 off the top of the head, all pricey, "real quality" players which helped cement our position as 5th best club in the land. :dunno:

I wouldn't say they were quality players, others did when we signed them, as did the managers who bought them. But you can't fault the board for backing their managers ?

didn't think you would. You didn't even highlight the line that was meant for you to comment on ?

didn't think you would. You didn't even highlight the line that was meant for you to comment on ?

Is that it where your limited intelligence has quality the same as trophy.

Fucking mong.

Ooh my very own toothless stalker :D

Fucking mong.

well, please tell us who are the trophy players we signed under the Fat Bastard, and what defines - in your opinion - a trophy signing ?

Can you do it, or not ?

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking mong.

well, please tell us who are the trophy players we signed under the Fat Bastard, and what defines - in your opinion - a trophy signing ?

Can you do it, or not ?

forgotten about this until it was bumped

Fucking mong.

Can you do it, or not ?

Let Bygraves be bygones.

Fucking mong.

Can you do it, or not ?

Let Bygraves be bygones.

more than happy, but just who these "trophy players" are has always been a bit of a mystery though.

Edited by LeazesMag