Akabusi

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we fuck...

5yearspendingcomparison.jpg

I do find that table rather ambiguous.

Allardyce actually spent 26m in the summer but because we fleeced a fair chuck of change out of wist 'am for the ballerina, the roasting jigsaw and then gave up our bugle boy for nothing, the money spent looks respectable for what we ended up with.

Allardyce actually spent 26m in the summer but because we fleeced a fair chuck of change out of wist 'am for the ballerina, the roasting jigsaw and then gave up our bugle boy for nothing, the money spent looks respectable for what we ended up with.

Whats ambiguous about net? - othewrise you wouldn't see the net receivers.

Whats ambiguous about net? - othewrise you wouldn't see the net receivers.

It says spending, nothing about net finances!

Plus if you look at Arsenal we all know they have spent more but Wenger has always sold at the right time and for a good price.

Like SAF he doesn't sell his quality players to other premier league players, Bentley who went for nowt possibly being the exception to the rule.

Still agree with the table. If a manager sells a player for £5M and buys one for £10M, he's still only spent £5M not £10. If you did look at our total spend though (gross) then we'd prob be further down the table given our record of loosing money on high value players.

Still agree with the table. If a manager sells a player for £5M and buys one for £10M, he's still only spent £5M not £10. If you did look at our total spend though (gross) then we'd prob be further down the table given our record of loosing money on high value players.

I'm not disagreeing just stating, oh fuck it don't worry.

Guest Patrokles

Somewhere in this thread I pointed out that no one has any idea what's going on and maybe we should reserve judgement until we see what actually happens. I can't be arsed to find it, but if I could I'd be quoting it right now.

Somewhere in this thread I pointed out that no one has any idea what's going on and maybe we should reserve judgement until we see what actually happens. I can't be arsed to find it, but if I could I'd be quoting it right now.

Quote the "nobody will want to manage us" comments too.

Quote the "nobody will want to manage us" comments too.

:D