Feel better already!

trophyshy

I'll reserve that thought until I see who comes in.

Yup, given the number of false dawns we've had over the years when sacking managers it's hard to feel elated at the moment.

Still, at least it's not Shepherd making the appointment, though saying that we've no idea where Ashley and Mort are setting their sights.

I'm honestly worried. Worried that they will opt for an easy side step. Names such as McLaren and Hughes really really have me concerned. I'll have a bloody nightmare the neet I bet.

That said, if Mort has said he wont go foreign, he also said Sams job was safe not long ago ;)

I'm honestly worried. Worried that they will opt for an easy side step. Names such as McLaren and Hughes really really have me concerned. I'll have a bloody nightmare the neet I bet.

That said, if Mort has said he wont go foreign, he also said Sams job was safe not long ago ;)

They've either basically been talking complete bollocks for weeks, or just made this decision quickly having been OK with BSA for months.

Not sure which I prefer.

That said, if Mort has said he wont go foreign, he also said Sams job was safe not long ago :razz:

He probably also said he loves his wife when he left her this morning... ;)

cautious relief somes up my mood right now I think.

We'ved f*cked up so many times on appointing new managers in the past, I am concerned.

Ashley and Mort have to do a better job than Shepherd did.

We'ved f*cked up so many times on appointing new managers in the past, I am concerned.

tbh Tom and Jerry could do a better job than that fat fuck ;)

tbh Tom and Jerry could do a better job than that fat fuck :icon_lol:

Well we have tom and jerry so your in luck.....These 2 have a world of experience in buisness ,,,but fuk all in football

what worries me is that it has again happened in a manner which still makes us look like a circus. BSA was giving a press conference only hours before being sacked - surely they knew before that conference that he was gonna get the boot? Why sign a couple of youngsters in the last few days? All very odd and I'm not too hopeful on who will replace him. Either way, I think there are still a lot of players who arent good enough to get us where we want to be.

what worries me is that it has again happened in a manner which still makes us look like a circus. BSA was giving a press conference only hours before being sacked - surely they knew before that conference that he was gonna get the boot? Why sign a couple of youngsters in the last few days? All very odd and I'm not too hopeful on who will replace him. Either way, I think there are still a lot of players who arent good enough to get us where we want to be.

Aye

I wonder what Owen thinks about this? Played under 3 differnt managers already!

Bah, fuck him the crock!

We're very much in unknown waters right now, that is for certain.

The optimism of last May when he was appointed has been gone for a long time...

I'm disappointed the circus continues, but at the same time the decisions and performances have been truly terrible. Hard to know whant to make of it.

We're very much in unknown waters right now, that is for certain.

The optimism of last May when he was appointed has been gone for a long time...

I'm disappointed the circus continues, but at the same time the decisions and performances have been truly terrible. Hard to know whant to make of it.

People were optimistic in May?

:icon_lol:

What worries me is that every1 has got thr hopes pinned on a fat guy that thinks Smith is a good player and a guy who looks after sports companies and licks up to the fat guy...They know nothing about football or Newcastle....so why all the blind faith in them

confused fukin supporter here btw

They weren't?

optimistic about the new owner, new manager was meh for me.

This is the real deal now, they get their man in and give him a stadium full of wonga and back him so hard his wife thinks he's playing away.

TOON TOON

BLACK AND WHITE CIRCUS!

:icon_lol:

Edited by trophyshy