betting

JaMoUsE

Guest Gordon McKeag
The only thing I'd say in defence of that (and I do agree with you in the main Stevie) is that a lot of the matches up there are against shite sides which probably doesn't help the average gates thing.

None of the teams in the SPL are smaller clubs or worse than the likes of Scunthorpe and Doncaster.

Not saying they are. Like I said, I mainly agree but I think it's inevitable you get less interest in a match against St. Mirren, for example, than against even the two 'big' Ebo clubs, let alone an Old Firm game. I do think their 'legendary' support is just that though. A bit like the other team that likes to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' funnily enough.

Newcastle have the second best support in Britain, there's absolutely no doubt about it, you could argue the best and you can back it up with evidence. Liverpool and Celtic's supports are myths based on mistruths and lies, and Rangers aren't much better.

I read a piece by a Hibs fan a while ago, his argument was that historically both Celtic and Rangers supports lose interest when they lose, because they're that used to winning. His argument was that if they ever played in England they would become smaller clubs, because they couldn't handle not winning every week and their support would wither and all but die. I'd have to concur. Imagine them going ten years without a trophy. If say Celtic are 13th 5 years in a row, paying inevitably higher ticket prices, they'd get lower gates than the likes of Villa and Everton even in my view, and with no Europe they wouldn't be that much better off, it just does my head in so fuckin much how a lot of people accept the notion they're a wonderfully supported massive club when they're not. They all to a man have this notion that in the Premiership with £40m extra turnover, Leo Messi and Rooney would crawl a million miles over hot coles to play for them, they all do they're most deluded cunts on earth, it's just incredible. They have a big dormant support that doesn't make them massive, and as far as I'm concerned they've only won one major trophy.

Backed Braga to beat Celtic tonight, Celtic have looked ok in pre season, but this is exactly the type of game they lose, and Braga's home record last season was 14 1 0, cracking bet at even money.

Stuck 50 quid on this after seeing your post, looking good so far.

:D:suicide::icon_lol:

You simply reminded me that the game was on, I've learnt by now not to follow too many of your tips. ;)

Guest Gordon McKeag
What do you reckon about the Motherwell match, Stevie. I fancy Aalesund at Evens to do the business.

Again it just looks on paper the sort of side a Scottish team would lose. I don't know much about Aalesund to be honest but they're 4th top of the Norwegian league holding their own against the likes of Rosenburg, right in the middle of their season while Motherwell are just through pre season and only put 2 past an Icelandic team over 2 games in this competition. I'm not betting on that game because I'd be doing it a bit blind to be honest and Well were one of the best SPL teams last season and Craig Brown will definitely have them well organised.

William Hill are offering 5/6 on Juventus -1 at Shamrock Rovers tonight in the Europa League, that has to be an unbelievable bet, part timers against a side packed with quality players. Gago is a great signing for them, I'm almost tempted to do -2 at11/5 but -1 looks a sure thing to me.

I'll do that as a single, and a treble on Sporting (1/2) to beat Nordsjaelland, they looked quality against Spurs the other night, Besiktas (4/7) and APOEL FC (4/7) this is the side Chelsea failed to beat in the CL last season.

Didn't realise they had signed Gago. Good player.

Be wary of Rovers, Stevie. Top of the table, in the middle of the season, playing a team who were awful last year and are missing their WC players(I think).

William Hill are offering 5/6 on Juventus -1 at Shamrock Rovers tonight in the Europa League, that has to be an unbelievable bet, part timers against a side packed with quality players. Gago is a great signing for them, I'm almost tempted to do -2 at11/5 but -1 looks a sure thing to me.

:D

I was up at that game tonight. 2-0 flattered Juve a little but they probably deserved to win. Neither team created a lot.

As for betting, raging that I didn't do what I thought about and thats back McGrane and Clark e/w in the golf this weekend!

Guest Gordon McKeag

:icon_lol:

:D:suicide:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Hard to bet on friendlies but I reckon there's some value out ther today like. Carlisle are far from great, Hibs on the other hand are a decent SPL team. They got beat 3-0 in midweek at some Eastern European champion purely cos the manager played 1 upfront and invited pressure. Stokes and Riordan their two best players didn't play, but it looks like they're playing 3 up front today with this team:

Hibs: Brown, Hart, Hogg ©, Stephens, Murray, Galbraith, De Graaf, Rankin, Riordan, Stokes, Nish.

They are 15/8 to beat Carlisle I think it's an amazing price I'm doing it in a double with Arsenal-1 (5/6) to beat Celtic.

Also doing another smaller treble, Milan to beat Lyon, Liverpool in running now, and Shamrock, 12/1 that.

The Hibs one is the best value bet of the day like.

Been doing quite well on the athletics. Completed a nice little accumulator on Antyukh, Lavillenie, Thorkildsen, Greene and Lemaitre last night, plus a separate single on the Polish bloke in the 800m. Acca on Alminova, Abeylegesse and Vlasic tonight, though mentioning it here has no doubt jinxed it. :)

Betting online, how do they prove you're 18?

Like could i use my ma's details and put in my own bank details or something like that?

Age Verification through your bank details.

Kevin stop asking silly questions and get someone over 18 to put the bet on. Maybe your burger mates.

I can put them on down in the bookies beside me but i wanna do them online.

Kevin stop asking silly questions and get someone over 18 to put the bet on. Maybe your burger mates.

Just a get a member of your family (Someone over 18 who wont rip you of) to open an account. Betfair the best. When you open a new account you usually get free bets as well.

Just a get a member of your family (Someone over 18 who wont rip you of) to open an account. Betfair the best. When you open a new account you usually get free bets as well.

Not one of my family members would allow this, especially considering at times you may become overzealous (common when you've lost) with their money. Wait till your eighteen Kevin, or alternatively get your arse round the bookies.