betting

JaMoUsE

Kevin stop asking silly questions and get someone over 18 to put the bet on. Maybe your burger mates.

I can put them on down in the bookies beside me but i wanna do them online.

Just a get a member of your family (Someone over 18 who wont rip you of) to open an account. Betfair the best. When you open a new account you usually get free bets as well.

Not one of my family members would allow this, especially considering at times you may become overzealous (common when you've lost) with their money. Wait till your eighteen Kevin, or alternatively get your arse round the bookies.

This.

Nobody in my family is gonna let me enter their bank details to use as i wish.

Do you bet online or bookies?

Kevin stop asking silly questions and get someone over 18 to put the bet on. Maybe your burger mates.

I can put them on down in the bookies beside me but i wanna do them online.

Just a get a member of your family (Someone over 18 who wont rip you of) to open an account. Betfair the best. When you open a new account you usually get free bets as well.

Not one of my family members would allow this, especially considering at times you may become overzealous (common when you've lost) with their money. Wait till your eighteen Kevin, or alternatively get your arse round the bookies.

This.

Nobody in my family is gonna let me enter their bank details to use as i wish.

Do you bet online or bookies?

Bookies.

Got a massive £2 on Portsmouth & Odd Grenland (who have already won). Probably the kiss of death.

Oh and I opened an online account when I was 17 just by changing the year of my birthday, that's going back a bit though. :D

Edited by Jill

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Got a massive £2 on Portsmouth & Odd Grenland (who have already won). Probably the kiss of death.

Oh and I opened an online account when I was 17 just by changing the year of my birthday, that's going back a bit though. :rolleyes:

Always makes me "lol" a 24 year old lass betting on Norwegian part timers pmsl I donno why it just does.

£10 on Portsmouth to win at 6/5.

Astonishing price. I'll be having some of that.

:D :D

Money is tight for all these clubs outside the top flight, there'll be no under 19s crack for many of them like us at Peterborough. Boro in particular 10/11 to beat Chesterfield. Boro fans expect them to be Brazil, losing 3-1 at home, you think for one minute Strachan will risk embarrassment, it'll be near to their best side (other than a few on international duty) 10/11, which is why I done them in a double with the Portsmouth bet tonight. Anyone that's won money tonight back Boro tomorrow, 10/11 oh dear bookies.

Oh and I opened an online account when I was 17 just by changing the year of my birthday, that's going back a bit though. :rolleyes:

Always makes me "lol" a 24 year old lass betting on Norwegian part timers pmsl I donno why it just does.

Money is tight for all these clubs outside the top flight, there'll be no under 19s crack for many of them like us at Peterborough. Boro in particular 10/11 to beat Chesterfield. Boro fans expect them to be Brazil, losing 3-1 at home, you think for one minute Strachan will risk embarrassment, it'll be near to their best side (other than a few on international duty) 10/11, which is why I done them in a double with the Portsmouth bet tonight. Anyone that's won money tonight back Boro tomorrow, 10/11 oh dear bookies.

Boro will be missing 4 of their Scottish contingent who are on international duty (Boyd, McManus, Robson, & Thomson). Also Tamo Kink has been called up by Estonia, Willo Flood is out long term after being injured against Ipswich, and Gary O'Neil is a doubt. Which you've mentioned and I'll probably go with it in the end.

Plymouth at EVENS, seems like a nice bet. Goalkeeper Rob Burch and forward Ben Burgess are doubts for Notts County and they may look to call upon a few youngsters. Teamtalk is saying Plymouth may look to field a similar side to that which just saw of Southampton. Notts got thumped at the weekend by huddersfield. If Notts were at home again, I could see them wanting to improve upon that result for their home fans but the away trip will be too much.

I'm trusting you on this, Stevie. It'll be gruel for tea the rest of the week if this one doesn't come off. I hope you're prepared for the guilt.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I'm trusting you on this, Stevie. It'll be gruel for tea the rest of the week if this one doesn't come off. I hope you're prepared for the guilt.

Don't fret, you'll shopping at Waitrose rather than Lidl this week.

Oh and I opened an online account when I was 17 just by changing the year of my birthday, that's going back a bit though. :D

25 now. :rolleyes: I think I have more luck with Norwegian games than anything else at the minute. At least I won the bet anyway, a pitiful £8ish. Can't remember the last time I won on the horses, and other football hasn't been going great either. :D

£10 win double

pays £40

Brazil to win USA 5/6

Italy to win Ivory Coast 11/10

Only team England played well against was USA world cup even though it finished 1-1

Ivory Coast got no manager and Drogba out. Ivory Coast will be running around like headless chickens

Don't back can of coke cup to many players out International duties and players rested. Some suprises tonight.

By the way Boro have 5 players international duty and 8 players injured.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Boro will be missing 4 of their Scottish contingent who are on international duty (Boyd, McManus, Robson, & Thomson). Also Tamo Kink has been called up by Estonia, Willo Flood is out long term after being injured against Ipswich, and Gary O'Neil is a doubt. Which you've mentioned and I'll probably go with it in the end.

Plymouth at EVENS, seems like a nice bet. Goalkeeper Rob Burch and forward Ben Burgess are doubts for Notts County and they may look to call upon a few youngsters. Teamtalk is saying Plymouth may look to field a similar side to that which just saw of Southampton. Notts got thumped at the weekend by huddersfield. If Notts were at home again, I could see them wanting to improve upon that result for their home fans but the away trip will be too much.

I agree. Peter Reid's sides always battle like fuck regardless of the competition, he likes the LC he had the SMB in two Semi's iirc. On the other side of the coin Notts County lost 0-3 at home on Saturday and as the old saying goes were lucky to get 0. I think I'll stick a few quid on Plymouth tonight, but I must stress the LC 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds are gamblers garveyards. You always get games like say Forest ay 2/7 losing 0-1 at home to Barnet, happens every year.

I agree. Peter Reid's sides always battle like fuck regardless of the competition, he likes the LC he had the SMB in two Semi's iirc. On the other side of the coin Notts County lost 0-3 at home on Saturday and as the old saying goes were lucky to get 0. I think I'll stick a few quid on Plymouth tonight, but I must stress the LC 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds are gamblers garveyards. You always get games like say Forest ay 2/7 losing 0-1 at home to Barnet, happens every year.

I've went Plymouth, Forrest and Boro. £10 returns £68

I knew you'd see me right, you lovely, stubbly thing, you.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Oh and I opened an online account when I was 17 just by changing the year of my birthday, that's going back a bit though. :angry:

:rolleyes:;):huff:

:huff:

You always get games like say Forest ay 2/7 losing 0-1 at home to Barnet, happens every year.

Barnsley 0 Rochdale 1

Morecambe 2 Coventry 0

Crewe 1 Derby 0

:)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I knew you'd see me right, you lovely, stubbly thing, you.

:D

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Don't really like betting on International Friendlies but my suggestion tomorrow is put a small amount on Serbia to beat Greece, Greece are shite, Serbia fantastic at home, and a fuckin good side, doubled with Cardiff at home to Burton, that double pays about 7/4. Should be good value imo.

Decided to bet tomorrow, and have discovered a decent treble.

Turkey (H) @ 5/6 to beat Romania:

Romania are very weak, they failed to qualify for the World Cup 2010. Some really disgraceful results aswell including, a 3:0 defeat to Lithuania at home and a damaging loss; 0:5 against Serbia. The atmosphere is far from optimistic. This year friendlies were also bad:

In addition, they've lost three times (against Israel and Macedonia at home and Ukraine away from home) and won once (against Honduras at home). T/5 urkey have there strongest squad available, and are playing at their new national stadium, also with Hiddink in charge.

Ukraine (H) @ 6/5 to beat Holland: Only one player from the original side that reached the finals of the World Cup remains (Micheal Vorm, a reserve keeper).

Argentina (A) @ 4/5 to beat Republic of Ireland: Although they have no current manager, a very strong squad has been selected. I can't see anything but a win for the away side, who are at a very persuasive price.

£10 returns £75.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Romania are very weak, they failed to qualify for the World Cup 2010. Some really disgraceful results aswell including, a 3:0 defeat to Lithuania at home and a damaging loss; 0:5 against Serbia. The atmosphere is far from optimistic. This year friendlies were also bad:

In addition, they've lost three times (against Israel and Macedonia at home and Ukraine away from home) and won once (against Honduras at home). T/5 urkey have there strongest squad available, and are playing at their new national stadium, also with Hiddink in charge.

Ukraine (H) @ 6/5 to beat Holland: Only one player from the original side that reached the finals of the World Cup remains (Micheal Vorm, a reserve keeper).

Argentina (A) @ 4/5 to beat Republic of Ireland: Although they have no current manager, a very strong squad has been selected. I can't see anything but a win for the away side, who are at a very persuasive price.

£10 returns £75.

Would've looked at it at 6/4. Ireland are unbeaten at home in a while, coupled with a new stadium, Argentina with no manager, nah not for me like.

Serbia are the pick of the night w.a.d.

£10 returns £75.

Would've looked at it at 6/4. Ireland are unbeaten at home in a while, coupled with a new stadium, Argentina with no manager, nah not for me like.

Paul McShane is playing...

Guest Tuco Ramirez

£10 returns £75.

Paul McShane is playing...

maybe I'd look at evens then.

Thats a good thing lump on. No crack head manager

Edited by kockhead

Well Im mad couple of bets this weekend

First

Everton

Wigan

Donny

Mansfiled

Second

Citeh

Stoke

Toon v Man Ure Draw (i know, I know)

Oh and a bet on the Rugby tonight, COME ON YOU RHINOS!

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Three accumulators

My risk one £5

Orient 7/4

Yid 11/8

Ipswich 11/8

My main one £10

Celtic 4/9

Brentford 4/5

Oxford evs

Darlo 4/5