betting

JaMoUsE

Put a bet on for Man U, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Celtic and Barcelona to all win their leagues at 293/1 or roundabouts them odds

I put Chelsea, Leicester, Huddersfield, Swindon and Grimsby to win their leagues. Grimsby lost 5-0 to Braintree last night...

Put a bet on for Man U, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Celtic and Barcelona to all win their leagues at 293/1 or roundabouts them odds

I put Chelsea, Leicester, Huddersfield, Swindon and Grimsby to win their leagues. Grimsby lost 5-0 to Braintree last night...

I think Forest or West Ham will win the Championship, Leicester seem to have spent a bucketload on players but i still dont see them as an outstanding side

but for the others i dont know a great amount about the lower leagues so not sure how theyll pan out, they seem alot harder to predict than the main european leagues

I'm not trying to be a prick, but I don't think any of them are guaranteed to win their league, and Juventus for one won't be even 2nd.

I wanted to do a 10a on Boro, Sheff Utd, and Chelsea at the start was £8000 for a 10a, already thats down to £3000 in 2 weeks.

Last neet what a sickener one team again, did Leeds 4-1, Arsenal 1-0, Notts Co 3-2, Sheff Utd 3-2, and fuckin Bournemouth 1-3.

The neet got a 10a on a Jap team that won 2-1 earlier, Villarreal, Miwwaww, and Barcelona for £110. Should come in that. If it comes in I'll do 80 of it on Tottenham, Fulham and Celtic tomorrow.

I'm not trying to be a prick, but I don't think any of them are guaranteed to win their league, and Juventus for one won't be even 2nd.

I wanted to do a 10a on Boro, Sheff Utd, and Chelsea at the start was £8000 for a 10a, already thats down to £3000 in 2 weeks.

Last neet what a sickener one team again, did Leeds 4-1, Arsenal 1-0, Notts Co 3-2, Sheff Utd 3-2, and fuckin Bournemouth 1-3.

The neet got a 10a on a Jap team that won 2-1 earlier, Villarreal, Miwwaww, and Barcelona for £110. Should come in that. If it comes in I'll do 80 of it on Tottenham, Fulham and Celtic tomorrow.

I only hoyed a quid on it cos i knew some of them werent bankers and the odds were canny good, the only ones i'm wary about are Bayern and Juve, the others should hopefully come good

Fancy Arsenal today, Liverpool will prove to be as shite as I've mentioned this season, and Arsenal will come good eventually. AMAZING price Arsenal 13/8?!?!?!? To beat the Wps at home - mental price.

Arsenal, Villa, Walsall, Dundee Utd - £14 pays £201

Deein 5a on 0-0 in wor game 7/1

£6 on Derby, Brentford, Newcastle (radge) and Reading pays £112

Mental price for Malmo to win tonight. They're at home to Zagreb tonight. 4-1 down from the first leg, even a 1-0 or 2-0 win is not good enough, they put Rangers out and they are really aren't that bad, you'd expect them to win in 90 mins place in the CL at stake....they are..........11/4!!!!!

Most mental single I've seen since Davey Charlton! Seriously that is a bet crying out to be invested in.

Mental price for Malmo to win tonight. They're at home to Zagreb tonight. 4-1 down from the first leg, even a 1-0 or 2-0 win is not good enough, they put Rangers out and they are really aren't that bad, you'd expect them to win in 90 mins place in the CL at stake....they are..........11/4!!!!!

Most mental single I've seen since Davey Charlton! Seriously that is a bet crying out to be invested in.

Fancy Brighton to beat sunderland tonight 7/4

Although Paddypower are giving 5/1 on sunderland, Villa, Villareal and Bayern which might be worth a punt?

Although Paddypower are giving 5/1 on sunderland, Villa, Villareal and Bayern which might be worth a punt?

Golden rule with the Carling Cup is wait to see what the line ups are. I don't think for one minute Bruce would fancy losing again tonight. He's in a catch 22, risj injuries to key players, or face a potentially convincing defeat putting himself under even more pressure. It's mental he's under pressure I think. This might goagainst the grain but I think he's done a good job at Sunderland I don't know who the fuck the fans think they are, Reid certainly didn't go to places like Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal and draw very often, they'd all pipe down if they could just get that elusive victory against us. They need a top class striker very badly though in my view, as we do.

Seriously Malmo are sensational value tonight, you'll regret not backing them. Imagine the toon lost the first leg 4-1, we'd be right up for it, like Leeds were that time they played Stuttgart in 1992.

Westwood, Elmohamady, Richardson, Brown, Ferdinand, Vaughan, Larsson, Cattermole ©, Colback, Gardner, Sessegnon.

Probably a better Sunderland side than the one who faced us. 6/4 no brainer - away win.

Thanks for this tip Stevie, wish I'd hoyed a bit more on it.

:wub:

I'm not one to brag about outstanding betting tips, but I didn't even get 11/4 I got 3/1 which is even better most obvious decent price bet I've seen in years, hope a few or you followed my advice.

Golden rule with the Carling Cup is wait to see what the line ups are. I don't think for one minute Bruce would fancy losing again tonight. He's in a catch 22, risj injuries to key players, or face a potentially convincing defeat putting himself under even more pressure. It's mental he's under pressure I think. This might goagainst the grain but I think he's done a good job at Sunderland I don't know who the fuck the fans think they are, Reid certainly didn't go to places like Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal and draw very often, they'd all pipe down if they could just get that elusive victory against us. They need a top class striker very badly though in my view, as we do.

Seriously Malmo are sensational value tonight, you'll regret not backing them. Imagine the toon lost the first leg 4-1, we'd be right up for it, like Leeds were that time they played Stuttgart in 1992.

I did end up throwing a tenner on them at 11/4 so cheers for that :wub: , also had a tenner on Brighton, but I don't think Paddy Power will pay out for the extra time win, which is a shame, but still, not a bad night.