betting

JaMoUsE

You can fill in a coupon online on a bookies' site (without having to actually place the bet), Berb. That'll tell you how much you'll win for a £5 accumulator. It won't pay the mortgage mind. Probably £150-ish though.

Is it normal for the odds of the next manager to leave to close over a weekend? It seems to have happened yesterday and this morning. According to oddschecker, only Ladbrokes are offering odds on this as I type. Could there be something happening?

http://en.wikipedia....80%9312_La_Liga

Levante 10/3 to beat Villarreal???????????????????

Fucking hell. I knew they'd win class price 10/3 0-1 up dominating, fucking Valencia have ruined it. I've done £800 this month gambling which means I'm now only about even over the year, I'm going to give it a rest for the rest of the year.

Listen to this, just shows it pays to shop around.

I've got £18 on Man Utd, Rangers, Chelsea, Carlisle and Sheffield United. The bets on with Paddy Power - returns £271. The exact same bet with Sky Bet £230. Oh dear Skybet.

Also done a mad £6 bet worth £872 Swansea, Wigan, Birmingham, Huddersfield, WBA, Burnley.

My bets for the Chelsea games were:

Arsenal £5@7/1

Draw £10@5/1

Chelsea £5@10/1

Ended up with the least profitable result but was guaranteed money.

Skills. I assume those are odds offered by 3 different sites - Is there a website you use to do that or is it a case of checking them each out manually?

200ish up this weekend

waiting on celtic for another 200 who are trying to ruin my nice weekend.

Turned out nice!

I've a speculative treble on all the Premier League games today having 2-3 goals.

200ish up this weekend

waiting on celtic for another 200 who are trying to ruin my nice weekend.

Turned out nice!

I've a speculative treble on all the Premier League games today having 2-3 goals.

Well that went terrifically. :D

• 1 month later...

I've had an UNBELIEEEEEVABLY shit betting time recently after a decent year last year. Last night absolutely typified everything. My usual rule is NEVER put a bet on at odds of 1/3. Fulham were 1/5. I had Macclesfield 10/11, Besiktas 10/11 and Fulham 1/5 £40 on basically £180 back. Literally waiting for Fulham's game to end 3 minutes of stoppage time Fulham 2 OB 1 92:45 by 92.58 it's 2-2 astonishingly bad luck.

Anyway hopefully putting them on here will change my luck, I've done £40 tonight on Tottenham-1, Hannover and PSV and I'll get £150 back. I can't imagine why this bet won't work like, but I always say that.