betting

JaMoUsE

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You should take advantage of them all mate. Of The English/Irish sites there's at least £1000 of free bets available. Paddy Power is good, they give you random 2 and 3 quids for no reason quite often too.

Some shit posts above heres a banker for you guys

Home win Bursaspor 11/10 to win Rangers

Both teams have nothing to play for. Bursaspor will want to win more to please the home fans. Rangers not very good away from home in the champions league. Also Rangers got loads of players out and a few rested.

Rangers team news taken from offical uefa site

Madjid Bougherra has recovered from a hamstring strain while James Beattie, who has played only five minutes since 11 September due to thigh and hip injures, could play up front if Kenny Miller is rested. Maurice Edu (knee), Saša Papac (head), Andrew Little (hernia), Kyle Lafferty (hand), Kirk Broadfoot (ankle) and Andy Webster (hamstring) are missing

Another banker ay?

:drinks:

Some shit posts above heres a banker for you guys

Home win Bursaspor 11/10 to win Rangers

Both teams have nothing to play for. Bursaspor will want to win more to please the home fans. Rangers not very good away from home in the champions league. Also Rangers got loads of players out and a few rested.

Rangers team news taken from offical uefa site

Madjid Bougherra has recovered from a hamstring strain while James Beattie, who has played only five minutes since 11 September due to thigh and hip injures, could play up front if Kenny Miller is rested. Maurice Edu (knee), Saša Papac (head), Andrew Little (hernia), Kyle Lafferty (hand), Kirk Broadfoot (ankle) and Andy Webster (hamstring) are missing

12/1 in play now mate, lump some more on!! It's a banker!!!

Chelsea 6/4 Essien is back, Milan, Royal Club of Madrid 10 = £65 come on, shit week gambling so far.

Cant believe toon fans are considering profitting from defeats like.

I always bet against us, because if we win I don't care about the financial loss, if we lose it pays for my sorrow drowning.

I always bet against us, because if we win I don't care about the financial loss, if we lose it pays for my sorrow drowning.

That's like buying a win. Last minute equalisers when we're playing must hurt.

I rarely bet on us or the mackems on the basis it's heart ruling the head stuff. I did get a piece of the action on us winning the Championship last season though.

Aye, he missed out the 'if we draw I'm fucking livid' bit :razz:

I rarely bet on us or the mackems on the basis it's heart ruling the head stuff. I did get a piece of the action on us winning the Championship last season though.

I seem to remember someone giving you a convincing argument that forced your arm :razz:

I seem to remember someone giving you a convincing argument that forced your arm :razz:

Aye, I owe you a pint actually.

You'd think, but it proves to me that I care more about Newcastle than I do money. If we equalise last minute, I'm too busy punching the air and backflipping round the room* to really remember I've lost some money. :razz:

*by back flipping I may mean hopping up and down

Local bookies here are running an 'Alan Par-doomed' special, odds of 7/1 on us going down until 5.30pm :razz:

Liverpool are in to evens now. Probably the best you'd get before the weekend. -1 is probably 2/1.

Couldn't bet against us though. I'll stick to the profitable thing of backing Barca and Real -1 or 2, seems to win most weeks!!