Where is the

sammynb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is this it then? Is THIS the lowest point we can get? Or is that when we announce McLaren as manager?

No wink smiley to see here.

.com match report...

Manchester United 6 Newcastle 0

The disintegration of this club continued with a trouncing at Old Trafford.

Thoroughly unprofessional on and off the pitch and now a national laughing stock.

Nothing more to be said except a hearty to thanks to all concerned.

It would be nice to think this is a low point. We're not sure it is.

For The Samaritans ring 08457 90 90 90.

Miserablists

That to me is a message to the Allardyce defenders - his team absolutely destroyed.

Yes Man U are fucking brilliant but the incompetence throughout the team is manifest.

And by the way we're 6 points above 4th bottom.

Knee-jerk-tastic tbh.

Yes, the team fell apart in the second half. How much has it to do with Allardyce though? The players he signed? Cacapa and Enrique did quite ok in the first 45 mins. Smith is appalling though, I give you that. But with all the turmoil that is going on at the club I don't think it is a great surprise what happened after Manchester went ahead 2-0.

Do you think it would have been any different if he's still been in charge? - I don't for a nanosecond.

If Rooney had had his shooting boots on in the first half they would have had 10 - acceptable?

I've seen us got to old trafford with infinitely worse squads than today and not get as badly beaten.

If the dog hadn't taken a shit, it would have caught the rabbit.

Were we that bad in the first half? I don't think so. It was as much Allardyce's team as the one in the secand half. Would the team have fallen apart in the second half without the recent tohobohu? I don't know.

Have I seen Robson's teams, still being in with a shout for the title, getting tonkings by Manchester. Yes.

Don't take my view as an attempt to defend Allardyce's shambles for which he in the end got rightfully sacked. But I don't have to use today's second half performance to further bitch about it.

If the dog hadn't taken a shit, it would have caught the rabbit.

Were we that bad in the first half? I don't think so. It was as much Allardyce's team as the one in the secand half. Would the team have fallen apart in the second half without the recent tohobohu? I don't know.

Have I seen Robson's teams, still being in with a shout for the title, getting tonkings by Manchester. Yes.

Don't take my view as an attempt to defend Allardyce's shambles for which he in the end got rightfully sacked. But I don't have to use today's second half performance to further bitch about it.

I agree we wern't that bad in the first half but Rooney still could have had 3 and at least one pen should have been given.

Of course I'm the usual over-pissed off when we lose but I just want to make the point that anyone who wanted to persevere with the man (failure to replace not withstanding) has no legs to stand on imo.

Daft thing is if we had a little creativity in midfield and a guy to hold the ball up front though still not league winners we wouldn't be too bad - i actually thought it was a thankless task for owen tonite and he still managed to get into a couple scoring positions - our main problem is Smith - what the fuck are they thinking - first half was encouraging - yes they created some opportunities but they are bound to - second half was a fucking disgrace though - just gutted about this shambles

For what its worth i reckon we should go foreign for a manager and van gaal would be my choice - but with the owners masterplan who knows - its a shambolic disgrace again and it would hurt if this was the first time it happened but its not and i am passed being pissed off at being laughed at.

ps. all these cunts from other clubs who think they are fucking hilarious by coming on here to insult us should remember every dog has its day and i will be the first to be having words when ours comes around

Daft thing is if we had a little creativity in midfield and a guy to hold the ball up front though still not league winners we wouldn't be too bad - i

I agree this is pretty key, we have very few blokes who look comfortable on the ball, (I mean "comfortable" in the Mark Viduka sense of the word, give him the ball and surround him and he can play keeepy uppee all day) Zog , Duff , Taylor and Viduka anyone else seems to be content to get rid off it in 5 microseconds whether it's to one of your own players or not , maybe it's playing to much one touch in training.

Fucks sake, I stopped reading at 2-0, only just looked at the result.

Well, Fergie was right, that was payback.

For what? The 5-0 in 96?

He was talking about how we had it coming for the way we treated Allardyce. Probably also for Smith running his mouth off too.

You've only done half a job there.

What's Tevez's celebration all about?

"The idea behind the dummy was to pay homage to my daughter and to let her and my wife know that my family is still my priority.

"The absence of my family at this time of year is not easy but players have to be professional and in England our obligation is to be on the field at this time of year.

"Nobody else knew I was going to do this. I told my team-mates nothing and even made sure that they could not see what I was doing as I was getting changed.

"I put the dummy in an inside pocket of my shorts and just went out on to the pitch. So it was a surprise to everybody and that was what I wanted.

"Yesterday the image was in all the newspapers in Argentina and that is what I hoped. It means that my family will have seen it and that they will know that I am thinking of them at this time of year when, really, people should be together."