Keegan won't rule out return

bawan

Just saw Taylor 27, Alan Shearer and Ottmar Hitzfield in the strawberry having a pint of heroine with Mort, Ashley, Ashley from coronation street and the ghost of charlie chaplin tbh...

He could have written that post tbh ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on fairly good authority that kev is at SJP as we speak!

apparantly he's just been seen coming out of the greggs by the hippy green

I'd have had him down as a Boskoops man myself. He went down in my estimation when he did that. KEEGAN OUT

apparantly terry mac is on well over £100k a year. not bad money for putting the cones out for training and getting the bets on for the boys

Edited by Dr Gloom

apparantly terry mac is on well over £100k a year. not bad money for putting the cones out for training and getting the bets on for the boys

Would have thought it was double that at least the way we pay. Absolutely astonished BSA kept him on though, what with how crucially he viewed his backroom staff set-up.

I heard he fell out with Terry Mac a bit when he left so that could be one bonus straight away if he gets the nod.

Did Leazes talking about the bookies suddenly cause a chemical reaction in your brain to think of Terry Mac btw? :D

What would please me is;

1: Bobby Robson is brought back as a short-term consultant, say for 6 months.

2: Kevin Keegan is brought back as manager on a short-term basis, say 12 months to straighten us out and groom the next manager with an option to extend his stay in some capacity..

3: Alan Shearer is brought back as asst. mgr. on a short-term basis, say 12 months to help straighten us out and be groomed for the manager's job, with an option to extend his stay if promoted to manager.

4: All the flotsom accumulated by Allardyce in the backroom be thrown overboard if not useful.

5: All contrcts be made to exclude ridiculous pay-off payments.

6: Ashley should act on my advice.

7: And so should Mort.

What would please me is;

1: Bobby Robson is brought back as a short-term consultant, say for 6 months.

2: Kevin Keegan is brought back as manager on a short-term basis, say 12 months to straighten us out and groom the next manager with an option to extend his stay in some capacity..

3: Alan Shearer is brought back as asst. mgr. on a short-term basis, say 12 months to help straighten us out and be groomed for the manager's job, with an option to extend his stay if promoted to manager.

4: All the flotsom accumulated by Allardyce in the backroom be thrown overboard if not useful.

5: All contrcts be made to exclude ridiculous pay-off payments.

6: Ashley should act on my advice.

7: And so should Mort.

Fuck me gently!

I heard he fell out with Terry Mac a bit when he left so that could be one bonus straight away if he gets the nod.

Did Leazes talking about the bookies suddenly cause a chemical reaction in your brain to think of Terry Mac btw? :D

Aye :icon_lol:

Do you think Keegan would bring Carver back in some capacity seeing as he is now unemployed?

Was Carver there under KK like? Can't remember that far back tbh.