Has Anyone On Here....

Tooj

I was on my test came out of test centre at Long Benton - came up to Four Lanes End round about and was going right down towards where the Rocket used to be. The lights were on amber so i stopped and applied my handbreak, next thing i knew someone went into the back of me moving my car about a foot, the examiner was funny was explaining what I would have to do if I was ever in that situation again (which I havent been) we had to walk back to the test centre as test was aborted was bloody freezing. The other driver admitted that it was her fault as she turned round to talk to one of her kids in the back of the car. Had my next test bout two week later and passed with flying colours :-) that was 7 year ago last week

Women...

tut

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not crashed like but got pulled over by the filth on me test!

Directions for use: To be taken with a pinch of salt.

Hey fuck you!! There was a problem with the reg on the back, busies couldn't make it out properly so pulled us over!

However I too was disappointed the female officer didn't ask me to do her over the bonnet!! :lol:

Edited by Smooth Operator

Hey fuck you!! There was a problem with the reg on the back, busies couldn't make it out properly so pulled us over!

That temper's still out of check I see.

It's all over the place, got an interview this afternoon, if one of the panel shakes my hand a little too tight I think I might nut him!!

Lost it at work as well earlier, trying to chuck some papers in the confidential wastebin, had too many and was trying to shove them in, voice cam from the side saying"You'll never get all of them in there", responded without looking up, "No shit Shirlock", then looked up and it the Director!! He walked off laughing though so got away with it - or so I think!!

My parents wanted to get me lessons with her, i said jehovah my dead boy!! :lol:

Bit harsh wishing death on your son like. :)

She was a fine teacher, mind. Scary as fuck, but that's what you pay for. Or so I'm told.

My mate failed for trying to race someone on the coast road. Some radgy kid in a souped up Nova was up his arse then flew poast him, my mate saw the red mist and floored it. Examiner was really pissed off.

By the way, I'll sear till the day I die that I twatted a kerb quite violently on my test, yet still passed...didn't even get marked as a minor.

It's all over the place, got an interview this afternoon, if one of the panel shakes my hand a little too tight I think I might nut him!!

Lost it at work as well earlier, trying to chuck some papers in the confidential wastebin, had too many and was trying to shove them in, voice cam from the side saying"You'll never get all of them in there", responded without looking up, "No shit Shirlock", then looked up and it the Director!! He walked off laughing though so got away with it - or so I think!!

:lol:

Never crashed but had a lesson half cut. I'm not big and not clever, but most of you probably already know that.

Went to my wedding practice after sharing a three-skinner with the best man. Ooops. Not recommended.

:)

Ive been to two TV shows wrecked like, most notedly Countdown :)

Hive fived Voderman :lol:

Guest Patrokles

I backed into an ambulance in front of a policeman a few months ago when I was driving illegally. Got away with it, though. Not my fault, apparently. Which is lucky, given the cops over here.

Edited by Patrokles

I backed into an ambulance in front of a policeman a few months ago when I was driving illegally. Got away with it, though. Not my fault, apparently. Which is lucky, given the cops over here.

Is your licence not valid over there? Or do you mean no insurance etc?

He was on crack and a hooker was sucking him off.

Had my test yesterday. Passed thank god, but when we'd walked over to the test centre car park I realised I'd left my keys in the centre! Had to go back and get them. Not the best start really.

I stalled my car at the start of my test, I think it actually helped because I laughed and I relaxed for the rest of the test. Well done.

Guest Patrokles

I didn't drive back in England, so this was driving on my permit; also in a car that had temporary plates since my registration hadn't come through. I had insurance though. The policeman came to my house the next day and I thought I was fucked, but he was just giving me back something he'd forgotten the evening before.

I did a driving lesson with a stonking hangover. I ended up going through a puddle and drenching a cyclist, which is what he deserved.

The most interesting thing that happened on my test was forgetting how to park in a bay (which I was shit hot at) and suddenly realising how to reverse around corners (which I could barely do). Still passed.

• 2 weeks later...