The official Match thread: Newcastle United Vs ManUre

Jimbo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking off our most creative player today for Geremi?

Game's long over, let him get a run out.

Good effort from Faye, shows a little spirit that we need. As for their fourth, amazing strike by Rooney but he should never have been given the chance after a shocking clearance from (guess who?) Alan Smith.

p.s. 5-1. :lol:

There's something deeply wrong with the players, they're the only constant the club's had along with shite performances and results since the dark days of Souness. I'm starting to wonder whether a wholesale change of playing staff might be the best idea to ditch the terrible decline.

There's something deeply wrong with the players, they're the only constant the club's had along with shite performances and results since the dark days of Souness. I'm starting to wonder whether a wholesale change of playing staff might be the best idea to ditch the terrible decline.

To be fair we did bring in 9 first team players in the summer.

Unfortunately only two of them have had any sort of positive effect.

As much as I hate to say it relegation is probably the only long term remedy for the malaise. We need a fresh start and barring a miracle we're going to keep churning out the same shite year after year.

That's really how I feel but I just cannot advocate the relegation of the club, that could be a seriously damaging thing to happen to us.

As much as I hate to say it relegation is probably the only long term remedy for the malaise. We need a fresh start and barring a miracle we're going to keep churning out the same shite year after year.

That's really how I feel but I just cannot advocate the relegation of the club, that could be a seriously damaging thing to happen to us.

Believe you me, i'm not advocating it. It's the very last thing I want but i'm just stating it as how I see it.

Believe you me, i'm not advocating it. It's the very last thing I want but i'm just stating it as how I see it.

keegans got a canny record at gettin promotion to the prem :lol:

Expected to lose but not that badly.

Looked bright at first then hopes faded.

Not enough quality in our team overall.

We just need to avoid relegation and give Keegan a chance to bring in better players in the summer.