Your desktop..

Hughesie

Is Vista any good? And how much ram is it using to run nicely?

Im quite happy with it, Im running on a 2Gb Ram machine but I often run the latest Photoshop, Dreamweaver and video editing software at the same time and dont have any problems.

I have a similar set up, I must say I found that it ran much more stable with XP, however I love the features of Vista.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any decent sites actually that have some good wallpapers of in and around the Newcastle/Gateshead area? In particular of those around the bridges.

The flickr site will probably have a shit-load of decent ones :rolleyes:

Oh and Mr Walpole, your wallpaper......if you please? :lol:

I cam back off honeymoon to find they'd given me a brand new computer at work. Fantastic I thought, except it's got loads of restrictions on it so I can't have a desktop pic on it anymore. Miserable fuckers.

I cam back off honeymoon to find they'd given me a brand new computer at work. Fantastic I thought, except it's got loads of restrictions on it so I can't have a desktop pic on it anymore. Miserable fuckers.

Do it through your internet browser. If you can't do it with IE, get Firefox Portable and do it through that.

Edited by nufc4ever

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
mydesktopxu9.th.jpg

Thats a cracking picture Craig, got a link to the image ?

Sure do sir....... :)

sjp1mp9.th.jpg

mydesktopxu9.th.jpg

Did you take that Craig?Polariser filter?nice shot if it was.

Sadly not my work - found it on the internet somewhere. Agree though that it's a stunning piece of photography :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...