Dexter

Jimbo

Finished watching series 4 last night, so you could say I'm a little behind you guys. Lithgow was awesome though, after watching every series from the beginning I can't wait for series 5 to show on FX.

... yes, I know I could watch it online but I prefer the comfort of my reclining sofa for watching tv.

???

If you've got wireless broadband (like most) then with a little bit of cash spent you can wirelessly watch anything downloaded (ie on your pc) on your tv sitting on your sofa.

I have a samsung blu ray player that wirelessly connects to the pc or directly to the internet through the home broadband hub. a few hundred quid, but if you can afford a reclinging sofa..... :lol:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished watching series 4 last night, so you could say I'm a little behind you guys. Lithgow was awesome though, after watching every series from the beginning I can't wait for series 5 to show on FX.

... yes, I know I could watch it online but I prefer the comfort of my reclining sofa for watching tv.

???

If you've got wireless broadband (like most) then with a little bit of cash spent you can wirelessly watch anything downloaded (ie on your pc) on your tv sitting on your sofa.

I have a samsung blu ray player that wirelessly connects to the pc or directly to the internet through the home broadband hub. a few hundred quid, but if you can afford a reclinging sofa..... :lol:

Sounds good, sadly I'm not as technically minded as I once was so it all sounds a bit beyond me. Thanks for the pointer but I'll prolly just wait for it to be on FX.

Another good ep and cliffhanger ending. ;)

The "On the next Dexter" was pretty :D too!

Cant see how this is going to all neatly wrapped up, too many involved.

Dexter at its best this season tho.

Read a quote somewhere that said all the stories start locking together in the final four episodes for one shocking finalé.

Another good ep and cliffhanger ending. ;)

The "On the next Dexter" was pretty :D too!

Cant see how this is going to all neatly wrapped up, too many involved.

Dexter at its best this season tho.

Read a quote somewhere that said all the stories start locking together in the final four episodes for one shocking finalé.

Think we're going to see a few deaths :) including Lt Laquerta, Quin and that dodgy cop. It will all come down to one big mexican stand off and they'll all fire.

• 2 weeks later...

Finalé this Sunday :drinks:

Did you get to see the sneak peak of next week? The person who ripped the file I downloaded chopped it off the fecker!