What you watched last night.

snakehips

The Manchester United game or the Arsenal game ?

It was a no-brainer for me - it had to be the Arsenal game. The thought of watching Man U was just plain wrong.

btw, I was cooking dinner for the first 15 minutes of the game, and listening to the match on BBC 5 (btw, why do they have to have TWO commentators, where everyone else can manage with one? Who said the BBC *spits* is just one big beano ?) and Alan Greeen, the other bloke whose name I didn't catch and Graham 'do I not like that' Taylor were saying how Kaka was 'running the show'. I went to watch the game and the ITV commentators were saying how quiet Kaka is !!!! The BBC ??? Tossers.

People in Scotland had the choice of Celtic game or the Arsenal game.

I watched the first ten minutes of the Celtic game and the last 10 minutes of the Arsenal game. :nufc:

Watched Man U cos I've only got tramp sky.

Turned it off at 9 to watch Horizon though. Habitable planets all over the shop apparently, only 20 light years away too. I'm going to buy me a fuck off CO2 emitting SUV, eat some beef and fly somewhere.

Man Utd 1st half, Arsenal 2nd half.

Thought Arsenal were class, still don't know if they can go all the way though. Was really impressed with Walcott when he came on too.

I flicked between all the games but mainly watched Arsenal be all over Milan for 90 minutes!

Flicked to the Sevilla-Fenerbache game early on when all the goals were flying in then to Man U and Celtic briefly but always went back to Arsenal.

Good job I was watching it on my own like cos anyone else with me would have gone mental at the sheer volume of channel changes.

Was praying the Arsenal game didn't go to extra time cos then it would have impinged on me watching Girls Of The Playboy Mansion at 10 bells - and we can't be having that!

Thought Arsenal were class, still don't know if they can go all the way though. Was really impressed with Walcott when he came on too.

Walcott, fuck the women from Wellfleet

Fuck the bands from Provincetown

Heed my words and take flight

People in Scotland had the choice of Celtic game or the Arsenal game.

And people who know how to add STV to their Sky Digital :nufc:

I watched most of the Celtic game then the last 15 mins of Arsenal V Milan.

Walcott, fuck the women from Wellfleet

Fuck the bands from Provincetown

Heed my words and take flight

Walcott, don't you know that it's insane?

Don't you want to get out of Cape Cod, out of Cape Cod tonight?

2007 - 3 out of 4 Semi Finalists were English.

2008 - looks like 4 English quarter finalists while Spain, Italy and Germany only have one each.

Finalists 3 years on the trot.

Still only won it twice in 24 years like, but you reckon English football has recovered from the European ban of the 80's and can dominate Europe again, like the late 70's early 80's?

Edited by Happy Face

Watched Man U cos I've only got tramp sky.

Turned it off at 9 to watch Horizon though. Habitable planets all over the shop apparently, only 20 light years away too. I'm going to buy me a fuck off CO2 emitting SUV, eat some beef and fly somewhere.

You get two returns, and I'll get them coming back. :nufc:

Champions League quarter-final draw:

1 Arsenal v Liverpool

2 AS Roma v Man Utd

3 Schalke 04 v FC Barcelona

4 Fenerbahce v Chelsea

Champions League semi-final draw:

1 Arsenal/Liverpool v Fenerbahce/Chelsea

2 Schalke/Barcelona v AS Roma/Man Utd

Edited by Happy Face